• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been challenged: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/68898-pendrakes-2016-art/#entry1370978     Watch this space.

I haven't even got that far yet.  SOMEONE put out a Memorial Day paint binge challenge.

In its specs, the ship needs a camouflage system.   Not a stealth mode, just one where it can project different colours, patterns and markings.   i.e. The ship can cosplay.

Posted Images

Puts up shield deflectors.

Calls Greenpeace to ensure that Wolves are endangered species and shouldn't be bombed from orbit.

According to the technical readout (see link in The Frog's first post) Sophie class vessels only operate in galactic dust clouds, atmospheres of brown dwarfs, and other murky places.

So unless W.O.O.F. has established super secret star bases in such inhospitable environments you canids should be fine.

• Like 3

Puts up shield deflectors.

Calls Greenpeace to ensure that Wolves are endangered species and shouldn't be bombed from orbit.

According to the technical readout (see link in The Frog's first post) Sophie class vessels only operate in galactic dust clouds, atmospheres of brown dwarfs, and other murky places.

So unless W.O.O.F. has established super secret star bases in such inhospitable environments you canids should be fine.

WOOF can neither deny or acknowledge the excistence of such bases..

• Like 3

Wait, did I inspire this during ReaperBryan's AMA?

Yes.  Yes you did.

*steeples fingers* Yessssss, Yeeeeeeeeeesss, soon a mere utterance of words will turn my thoughts into reality. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil wizard!!!  :wow:

• Like 5

Runs for the Bunker....

WHAT?

Thats where the couch and telescope (you aren't going to watch Froggy build a ship from nearer than a mile, are you?) and snacks are!

Snacks?

>follows Knarthex to the bunker<

• Like 2

Wait, did I inspire this during ReaperBryan's AMA?

Yes.  Yes you did.

*steeples fingers* Yessssss, Yeeeeeeeeeesss, soon a mere utterance of words will turn my thoughts into reality. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil wizard!!!  :wow:

What's evil about creating new things and also making this a world of bacon?

• Like 3