• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Who let the dogs out (of hell)?

Hi everyone.  Back again with some infernal pooches.

These are the Hell hounds from the Bones 4 Fan Favorites Expansion.  They were fun and challenging.  All those glowing lava details were a pain.  I think I managed to get them to turn out alright though.  Also had fun with the lava bases.

More Photos of the Hell Hounds beneath the spoiler:

In all, I like these guys.  Their bases were a lot of fun and really pop from a lot of my other minis.  I'll be posting more of my infernal collection soon, but figured these were a great place to start.

Which Hound turned out best?
    • By lexomatic
      I received a request for more modern female minis who weren't just pulp, so I pulled these. Did one before I realized I was correct in hating assembly. I'm not sure how reasonable it is to expect people to glue pieces so small I could fit at least 10 on my pinkie fingernail. A lot of cuts that really didnt seem very necessary.

No cleanup yet,  most of the bits were too small to clean up before gluing.

• By Maledrakh
      #72: Female Devil or Succubus

Full Frontal

Frontal from a slight angle

The classic side-boob shot

Aha! This shot has a strategically placed arm! No link needed! Take that censorshippers!

The bedeviled subset. From the front.

#71 Female Devil from the Bedeviled subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)