Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Coldfire

Ejhin De Vanth from Rackham

Thoroughly creepy, perfectly understated base, and cool effect on the horns.

I agree with this!

Great job!  Thank you, that teal with the purple is just the inspiration I needed for a mini I am working on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I started this little guy some years ago, but then I got stuck and he just set on my shelf of shame and stared at me (I had already painted the eyes).
      Now I finally finished him, so it's a collaboration of Younger Samedi and Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi. Funny thing is, I have no idea what colours Young Samedi used, I just remember mixing some greens and browns together for the skin. And of course my all-time favourite metallic: The copper of the old Reaper Pro Paint series.

Young Samedi was a keyboard player, that's why he liked this mini so much - I mean, how many minis of keyboard players are there?
      Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi plays keyboard only very sporadically. But at least he finishes his painting projects now and then... 

So enjoy, C&C very welcome, as always!

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By lazarp
      So I'm still experimenting with glow effects, but I'm pretty happy with this one 
      Painted her to be used as a sorcerer in my 9th age army

• By Nameless
      My first mini painted in 2017. Actually, it's another long time WIP of mine, I'm happy to see it finished.   The snakeman is from Mierce Miniatures and it surely has a weird name, Sss'ths'pfff or something like that (seriously though, it's Vilthiss, Champion of Khthon). Yes, I know it has no proper base, but that's beacause it will be (hopefully) part of a bigger project under the working title of Beastmen of Dark Forest.     ​Oh, if the forum made the pic too small, try my FB page (link in the signature), like and share ;)    
    • By Glitterwolf
      Another on of my real oldies.

Tried an albino look on this one.
      French company Rackham made these for their Confrontation line.
      Great minis, now oop, replaced by low quality plastics before the company crumbled.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)