Just a little something that I am doing to keep me busy as I am working on the Goblin Chief....

post-14271-0-24582800-1464668029.jpg post-14271-0-72698800-1464668029.jpg post-14271-0-24169900-1464668030.jpg

When I saw these guys during the KS, I knew I had to paint one....

Thanks for looking!

George

• Like 14

He's turning out pretty neat! :) He's got to be tough to paint, I saw how small he is!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      Bravo 66 to all elements this net,

The Drow returns!

So after a long hiatus, and battle with personal problems, I have picked up my brushes, Sable and Air, again...

Starting off with something rather simple, an armored task force for the Game Team Yankee, a WW III TABLETOP game(in 15mm scale), that if the war scenario in the game, and book by the same title, the members fighting in that fictional war would have included yours truly, as I was an M1 Abrams tank crewman in Germany on August 4, 1985...

So the first group is of afore mentioned M1s, after assembly and priming, they were base coated with Tamiya XF-67 NATO Green, using my Grex Genesis airbrush.
      Next was to add the Black part of the NATO 3 color camouflage. This was done with my Iwata HP-SB Plus.

The tracks and road wheel rims were then done with Vallejo German Black, and the end connectors on the tracks with a mix of GW Boltgun metal, and Secret Weapon Brown and Orange rusts. This was done with a Ro&Co size 2 brush.
      (thanks to all those that turned me on to Ro&Co!)

Sorry for the blurry turret pics, but the gun threw things off, and I haven't done this for over a year...

Not much but it is a new start...

I did a complete force for a friend in 2016, the WIP can be found here

Thanks for looking! 
      George
    • By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• By Inarah
      This little guy was a freebie from Bombshell Miniatures given out at Reapercon 2019. He is also available on their website.  I put him on a jungle base from Microarts.  Tried for some dark blue/grey coloration, wasn't happy with it, tried some green washes, but he kept turning blue again. Brushed a little green metallic on and he turned silver, did the green wash again with a different brand.  Decided I had messed around with it long enough. 

In the background is a 3-d printed stone bridge my husband made for me. Tabletop drybrush in shades of brown over a black base coat. 

• By Rigel
      Now these are some absolutely fantastic sculpts. The bloodthirsty fanaticism really shows in every line and detail. 02681, Abram Duskwalker, is the perfect Solomon Kane / Witchfinder Pursuivant / Inquisitor-general / Puritan regicide sculpt. Toned down his sword a bit; the brass knuckles seemed a bit much (though perhaps I have run into another "Tiffany paradox" here; I'm not a weapons historian). Lots of detail, all delightfully accessible and easy to paint.

Mira the Inquisitor, from Bombshell's Babes line, is every bit his counterpart. Decided to go with a red color scheme, which confers the added side-benefit of making her a Jacobean-era Carmen Sandiego. 

But we all know what you came here for: Hammer horror-style ACTION SHOTS!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

This was among the stuff from ReaperCon...

Kev!
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)