Maledrakh's 77253 Beastman 2, aka Goat, from Billy, Goat and Gruff

I started three thugs for my Frostgrave evil warband, but only managed to complete one of them before month's end.

and here he is:

160530-reaper-bones-77253-beastman-warri

So, the Brothers Grimm; Billy, Goat and Gruff. This is Goat, the middle one.

The two youngest are naturally good at avoiding trolls.

77253: Beastman Warrior 2

Reaper Miniatures, Bones KS2

Bones PVC

30mm base.

• Like 18
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So....
      Cinder didn't work out for my return to hobbying, so I decided to try something a bit less ambitious....

Reading back through past projects, I saw one of the hangout minis of the month was Blacktounge, Gnoll Ranger from Reaper, and remembered that I had picked up this set at a paint day with the New England Miniatures folks at the Citadel games store....

I figure if I can follow my old WIP, I won't be stressing to much, and I will have another figure to add to the Frostgrave warband that was started so long ago,,,,

So the 2 got assembled and puttied, and now the never ending search for minor mold lines can begin when the putty is dry...

thanks for taking a look!
      Wish me luck!!!!

• By EvilJames
      My waste paint receptacle for my ogre squad. Nothing special or exciting but he's done too.
      probably his best side here.

This side no so much. I don't know think he translated into bones as well as some of the others like the ogres. But then, he's just a mook so who cares. 

Oops! Looks like I hurt his feelings. He'll feel better when he's amongst his metal brethren. He has a much better base than they do.
    • By Maledrakh
      I have been slightly less of a workaholic in May than in April, so I have been able to do some quartely challenges as well as the monthlies. I am probably not going to be able to paint anything else this month, so here goes.
      These were all painted for the Reaper challenge league May, and again, squeezed in between work. So, low effort speed painting is the key. which also shows that is it possible to get quite decent results in a short time as long as you accept there will be some rough bits.

there are some pictures below

• By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• By Maledrakh
      At the Twee of Wuv

A simple diorama for the Reaper Challenge League

44131 Tree of Despair with the 77546 Barbarian Mouslings
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)