Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Thunderbolt Mountain Wolfhounds

DOGS!

I love dogs!

They look great!

And there should be more dog miniatures available..

• Like 5

Very cool! We need a larger variety of dogs! I like the two darkest ones the best. With the grey and the dark, they really remind me of the wirey hair on the big hounds.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Grrrrrrrrr..............

Did you hear that?

Hear what?

Grrrrrrrrrr.........

That, I just heard it again. Didn't you?

No, I didn't hear a th.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... Wait, yes I think I did.

Grrrrrrrrr.........

Grrrrrrrr..... Grrrrrrrrr.......Grrrrrrrr............

Er, has any one got any rations left?.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrr...............

Theres a good boy, sit, siiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

• By EvilJames
      Malak breathed the cold air and smiled. This day had been long coming. The journey to the Frozen City had been difficult, wizards of his like had difficulty procuring supplies in the so called civilized lands, even in the rough towns near Felstad. Still, goblins could adapt to any situation and this one was no different. The eclectic band he had managed to scrape together stood with him now on the outskirts of the ancient ruin, ready to stake their claim at the riches that lie within. His first in command was his apprentice Grubb a Weiben goblin from the Reaping lands to the south.
      After him was Murdo an infantrygoblin of the Heartstabber tribe of Impact Crater in the Oldhammer Mountains, and a likely candidate for leadership over the rest should it be required.

Polg and Mog were Manorheim goblins from just north of the Reaping lands and reasonably useful with a bow and axe, respectively.

Gik and Moosh were from a nearby Bighead tribe. While both were foolish creatures, Gik was good with his bow and Moosh was quick with his feet and his dagger.

They were also good with animals. Fearful and mistrusting of dogs they had brought with them giant rat creature they had tamed and named Squeaker.

His final member was a brute of a goblin named Malg from the Thunderbolt Mountains.

Louts and fool’s the lot of them, but competence cost gold, and that was coming soon. Besides if they die, at least he'll be able to buy better help on the next excursion.

Unfortunately, Murdo had been less competent than hoped, dying shortly after impaling the "mouse wizard" on his spear. The Manorhiem goblins suggested calling in a trap expert from their village by the name of Grinner. Hopefully this one will prove more useful.

• By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By Pingo
      This is the Reaper Bones 77371 Basilisk sculpted by Julie Guthrie. It's quite small - about the size of a large dog, with a wonderfully grouchy visage.

I painted it up fairly quickly to illustrate a video about how yellow and black can be mixed to make greens. This was an example of the less vivid greens (For a really vivid yellow-and-black green, see my She-Hulk Show-Off thread). All the colors on the critter were mixed just from yellow (mostly Yellow Ochre, but also a little Hansa Yellow), black, and white.

The video is here, if anyone cares to watch it.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's magnificent 50212 "Incredible Woman," sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

She's a great figure that can be painted up like a lot of (tall - she's a big one) women superheroes. Wonder Woman is on my wish list, and maybe Captain Marvel one day.

This version is Marvel's She-Hulk from her classic days as one of the Fantastic Four, replacing Ben Grimm for a time.

As a materials and techniques note, I didn't use any green or blue pigments in her skin. It's all mixed from yellow and black. This was partly to prove a point and is kind of central in the art video I posted on YouTube last week: Yellow and Black Make Green.

Enjoy!

• Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)