• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you mortals hanging from this Reaper coil!

So tonight is another Tom Meier miniature, from his Arthurian range, which is now once again available at Ral Partha Legacy, the Lady of the Lake.  I'm really starting to get into these figures even with their small sizes and petite little heads. These are true 25 mm figures.  Got a few more kind of schedule to work on in the near future as well:

and a close up of her face, which, with my new iPhone I can apparently get very close up:

and a back view:

The only bummer about this one was I made her what I thought was going to be a nice little base, because she doesn't come on a base.  You can either glue her to a small square metal base or create something.  So I did a base which had "water" at the edge.  After I got it done and it dried though, I tried to get her on it, and her cloak was so long and straight across, I couldn't get it to accommodate itself to the base in a flat way to make it look good.  So I just threw some putty on another base, let it dry, and then just painted if simple blues.

Her color scheme itself is some pretty monotone colors, lots of blues, with just the flowers in her hair to have some bursts of color. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening Reaper Hoppers and Poppers,

So I just finished this miniature, who is a pretty small one. She's Gwenyvere, from Tom Meier's Arthurian line at Thunderbolt Mountain, currently being produced by Ral Partha Legacy.

I just got a new iPhone, and I took the pictures with it.  I think the pictures came out really nicely, and have done an automatically good job on the exposure and all.  My concern is does the automization of the exposure make it any different than if I would have had to work a little bit with the exposure?

To give a comparison, here is how my camera turned out:

It's a lot darker.

Anyhoos, looking for photographic opinions. 

And to give you an idea of how small this figure it is, here she is in comparison to a US quarter:

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all you Reaper Spirits!

So just finished these two, that I think to belong in a single blister, but not quite sure.  Ral Partha High Elf fighters, a male and female.  With High Elves, I always have color issues, but end up invariably towards blues and grays.

Just a few of a great number of elf figures Chris FitzPatrick sculpted for Partha back in the day!
      Enjoy!
    • By Iridil
      Here is a tabletop elven trio. I am satified they will help fill out the ranks of my eerie forest setting...

I liked these better than the other wizkids elves I painted - mostly because the cloaks seemed less rediculously billowy. Pretty decent depth to details too.They seem very elvy to me. s

• By Unit04
      Running out of "fun" groups of mini's to paint in Batman, these are pretty generic angry dogs.  I'm not a big fan of the pose.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)