Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Here is a tabletop elven trio. I am satified they will help fill out the ranks of my eerie forest setting...

I liked these better than the other wizkids elves I painted - mostly because the cloaks seemed less rediculously billowy. Pretty decent depth to details too.They seem very elvy to me. s

• By Unit04
      Running out of "fun" groups of mini's to paint in Batman, these are pretty generic angry dogs.  I'm not a big fan of the pose.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you reaperlaiset! 

So since the beginning of the year, I've been working on a little project to get all of these Thunderbolt Mountain fairies painted.  It's actually taken extra long because I painted two sets of these, and the duplicates were all the same colors, but it logically takes twice as long.  It was hard to decide on colors for these guys, but I did want to do a unique skin color for each one and a unique leotard color as well for each one.  I ended up doing the tutus the same color because I I would have done each one a different color, it would have take so much longer and as they are kind of a unit, I wanted something that would kind of bring them together.  These all belong to a set of Ballerina Fairies, sculpted by Tom Meier, inspired by an idea from his daughter.  They were originally from his company Thunderbolt Mountain, and are now available again through Ral Partha Legacy.  There's six of them so lots of photos to follow:

and here they are together:

So these are some pretty small figures, and I'm going to eventually put them on some simple bases.  I wouldn't almost mind leaving them like this, but I don't want them to tip over too easily.  I might work on the bases this weekend.  So anyhoos, enjoy!  I had quite a lot of fun painting these.  They are very delicate and detailed figures, but didn't take too long to really paint ultimately because they aren't overly laden with all those dingly danglies you find on lots of more modern figures. I've got a few more of these to do with some Pegasi, will do those some day in the not too far-flung future.  

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Mecha Toto, the fifth and final member of the Oz gang from Twisted by Demented Games.
      Kinda wish he'd been a bit furrier as all the armour plates came out a bit bland.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

Bonus piccy:-

They're off to see the wizard...

• By 72moonglum
      And good evening to all towards the end of the year of 2020!

So I just finished this one this morning, another Wood Elf sculpted by Tom Meier for Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures and recently re-released by Ral Partha Legacy.

His eyes are very small, and I tried to stay "in the lines" but they may have slightly gotten out of their orbits.

My only other problem here was trying to figure out the colors, but hopefully what I eventually chosen doesn't clash.

Anyhoos, enjoy!
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)