Getting to Know Each Other - June 2016

Marvel Avengers Alliance (facebook game)

I like Avengers Alliance 2 for Android. I'm also playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, which has a better collectible aspect but the combat and interface in MAA2 is much better on just about every level.

How is Galactic Civ III? I've got I and II and love them...

I always felt GalCiv fell a little short. You should give Stellaris a shot, it's still in pretty early release state but it's been my favorite space TBS.
  • Like 4
  • Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Galactic Civ III? I've got I and II and love them...

I always felt GalCiv fell a little short. You should give Stellaris a shot, it's still in pretty early release state but it's been my favorite space TBS.

It was released this year? Not sure my old e-machine can handle it...

• Like 1

my current procrastination game is marvel heroes 2016.  I've been playing it for just over 2 years.  plays much like diablo.  been playing just over 2 years.  before that was marvel avengers alliance on playdom.com same as the facebook game but I did not have a facebook page at that time.

• Like 1

Question the 13th of June: What is your go to procrastination activity?

Currently this awesome place, mostly. Facebook sometimes, online flash games, video games. Wandering through Wikipedia or Youtube.

Lately, I've been trying to develop "productive procrastination," where I procrastinate one thing by doing something else that needs doing. Like procrastinating studying by doing the dishes. Results have been mixed so far. ^_^

I should join the hangout with a minecraft stream :p

Though moving to the "new" computer I haven't started up a pack yet.

::D: That would be fun! I'm a Minecraft junkie. :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

The key to procrastinating efficiently, is to be so behind on what you need to get done, that no one in their right mind could ever fathom you being able to catch up. This is where the magic happens. At this point, I am so overburdened with responsibility, I can even put off my own death until later.

• Like 2

Sorry I didn't answer the procrastination question...I was busy doing other things, which answers the question...I suppose.

With the exception of the miniatures, everything I do is made from "scratch". "Scratch" being something I've made that didn't exist in its present form before hand.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3

Question the 14th of June: Is there anything you make "from scratch"? What does "from scratch" mean to you?

I typically use it in terms of baking...meaning no mixes or such, I make some smurfing good cookies from scrAtch.

Come to the dark side, we have cookies

• Like 1