Getting to Know Each Other - June 2016

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

paid for.

Like dwarvenranger, in the Navy, my job is to fix things. This is usually done by ordering a new card/sub assembly and replacing it, or by rebuilding a cable. One thing that stands out was when my ADN

a pun is its own re-word. 

Question the 22nd of June: Do you have any hobby related conventions/events you are attending this year?

Reapercon!!! And that's about it. ::):
That ^ fingers crossed.
  • Like 2

Question the 22nd of June: Do you have any hobby related conventions/events you are attending this year?

There's none in my area. Big City Expo has a gaming area, but that's about it. Bigger (But Not Necessarily Better) City Expo didn't even have that when I had last went there.

As for Reapercon, it falls in during the busiest time of the year at work, so no days off allowed.

Reapercooooooon! :O

Also, a small anime convention (also in October) that my friends and I go to every year. This year, I gotta scope it out and see if it's worth trying to sell some sculpts there next year in the artist alley. ^_^

• Like 4

Pennsic - I'm going camping with 10,000 of my closest friends. I'll be singing in the choir, helping file paperwork at Inspection Point, attending lectures at Pennsic University, and baking bread over an open fire.

Arisia - I'm probably going to be Bouncemaster Supreme again this year.

Birka - As is my wont, I'll be helping out running the Bear Pit Tournament.

• Like 1

Aside from CaptainCon, TotalCon, PAX East, OGC, Gencon, and (hopefully) ReaperCon... No.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 3

What are these non-existing events you talk off??

Come now! Essen is practically right across the border, isn't it?

• Like 2

What are these non-existing events you talk off??

Come now! Essen is practically right across the border, isn't it?

It could be done...something like 72 km's from my home.

So eh..what's in Essen and when?

• Like 1