Getting to Know Each Other - June 2016

Well, it looks like our Quisitor is busy, so I'll throw in a silly one...

Question for June 25 & 26: If you could go on a road trip with one or more forumite(s), who would they be and where would you be going?

Edit: tweaked the question because there's no way I could pick just one forumite. :lol:

I think I'd pick three people... We'd go on a tour of some interesting landscapes and architecture, because that would give us some inspiration. I'd want malefactus along because it would be fantastic to see him turn inspiration into one of his creations, plus I think he'd be a hoot. Guindy would come along because she and I could have fun being the peanut gallery for the trip. :lol: And Morihalda would come along too, for her boundless enthusiasm and positive attitude. Also she could document the trip in a series of sketches. ::):

Seems like fun to me, anyway!

Now, for my second forumite road trip... :;):

Edited by canuckotter
  • Like 7
  • Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks like our Quisitor is busy, so I'll throw in a silly one...

Question for June 25 & 26: If you could go on a road trip with one or more forumite(s), who would they be and where would you be going?

Edit: tweaked the question because there's no way I could pick just one forumite. :lol:

Ub3r: I suspect we'll need his axe.

Knarthex: To find the trouble.

Mad Jack: To get us into the trouble.

Buglips: To throw at authorities as we make our escape. He's good at evasion and can catch up later.

OneBoot: To bring the STOMP.

Jasonater: To regale eveyone with the story of our adventures.

Morihalda: Because she's almost a mini-me.

Ladystorm: To chastise us all afterwards.

Going? Straight to |-|3!!. :lol::devil:

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 9

I honestly couldn't pick only three. I can think of several I'd like to meet, sure, but most forumites that I've already MET range from "great people" to "life of the fraggin' party." 

• Like 9

Ahh!! I'd want to bring everyone! If I had to narrow it down, it would be the lovely folks that I see the most in the Randomness thread, as I've gotten to learn about y'all the most. We could have some serious fun, well... anywhere!

Outside of the Randomness Frequent Flyers, I'd bring Dr. Bedlam - I love the way he writes his stories, and for us silly folk to be the center of one would be highly entertaining. ^_^

• Like 6

Q27: Aston Martin Vanquish is pretty high up on the list:

http://www.astonmartin.com/en-us/cars/the-new-vanquish

Then of course, there's a Tesla Model S P90D:

https://www.teslamotors.com/models/design

And part of me wants to restore an older Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto (late 60s early 70s vintage):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_Spider

• Like 3

Just one? In that case David Brawley, It's always good to bring a snack on a road trip...

EDIT: forgot to include the destination... To Mordor!!!

Question the 27th of June: What is your dream car?

One that drives on a magic everlasting supply of fuel and can store as much luggage and passengers as I want, and basically will always fit into a parking spot.

Oh and being immune to damage and deflecting speed control would be fine too.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 8