Getting to Know Each Other - June 2016

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question the 29th of June: What is your least favorite part of the miniature hobby?

That I can't spend all my time and money on it. ::D:

Question the 30th of June: What do you consider to be your best attribute/feature?

Don't have one.

• Like 2

Question the 30th of June: What do you consider to be your best attribute/feature?

Don't have one.

Honestly, I think you're probably right. It'd be too hard to choose which of your many admirable qualities would be the single best. ::): 

• Like 5

Don't have one.

Honestly, I think you're probably right. It'd be too hard to choose which of your many admirable qualities would be the single best. ::):

:wub:

That was so smooth that I can't believe it's not butter.

• Like 8

I would like to say the my charm, wit, & rugged good looks have been the key to a successful life. It would be totally untrue, but it would be wonderful to say it.

The one characteristic that has stood me well is a decent sense of humor backed up by a strong sense of the absurd.

• Like 4

My best attribute or feature? Do I have one? I somehow manage to not sit on my hair? I possess some manner of self-control (especially in the face of temptation...)? Um. Oh. Hurt my friends, I will make your life miserable. >.>

Least favorite part of the miniature hobby... right now, that I do not have enough time to paint everything. Not having anyone in the area to paint WITH is a close second. :/

• Like 2

Don't have one.

I think you need to be reminded...

thin_paints2.jpg

You're laying it on a bit thick there. :;):

Edit: Yes, that is my oldest, learning a valuable lesson in painting.

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 5

Question the 29th of June: What is your least favorite part of the miniature hobby?

Prep work.  It's a time eater that has an unerring tendency to cause me to lose that desire to actually paint a piece.

My willingness to be a solitary creature of habit.  I am certain it'll help tremendously when I'm taking a dirt nap. :;):

or maybe it's my sense of humor...

...nah. it's the former. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I apparently write very entertainingly. I'm pretty good with verbal storytelling, but I'm way good with text. Now if I could just find someone willing to pay me to do it...

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for participating in this round of Getting-To-Know-Each-Other.

Hopefully you have enjoyed the questions for June. Talespinner will be once again returning to the role of Quisitor, so let's all thank him for continuing the streak. Also a shout out to Canukotter and TGP for filling in for me when I neglected to get a question posted up in time.

• Like 6

Well, I think I missed all of June, but here's the last two...

Not having time/energy for it.

My hair, long & red.
  • Like 4