• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello again, this one is Darkblade, a Wizkids Pathfinder Deep Cuts 72596, Human Male Fighter. Darkblade is also a the character of one of the players of our D&D group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Marsya
      How long has it been since I started a show off thread???? Too long. I have missed everyone and hope to get back to at least a semi regular amount of posts. Figured I’d start with a Reaper mini. For the forum peeps that attended ReaperCon 2019 you may have seen my version of Derek’s beautiful sculpt O-Sayumi or affectionately named Akiko. I had a great time painting this lovely lady. Since I didn’t complete her until Thursday night of the con I didn’t get any photos until last week. Two years to take pics and post them up, not bad huh? 

I missed ReaperCon and all of you. I have been enjoying seeing the pics shared here. So here is to a year of painting more minis and bringing them to Texas in 2022. 

Now without further ado, Akiko. 

• By Inarah
      Merisiel, Iconic Rogue.  The original artwork is very good but this is one of the early Bones models that did not translate well to the medium.   She flops over, the weapons did not come out well, and much of her detail is guesswork.  I even had to sculpt her a nose because she didn't come with one.  I tried to follow the artwork more or less, but it wasn't worth the effort to spend too much time on her. 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)