Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

More Old School Lead: Metal Magic C1017c "Witch with Cat" circa. 1990

The face is awesome!

And those patches on her clothes are wonderful!

Love her..I can almost hear her cackling...

• Like 2

Very nice. I've had a fondness for Metal Magic ever since my early '90s FLGS stocked them. It's all I can do to keep from going full "collector mode" on them. :-)

Edited by Rob Dean
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are two more Partha figures I've been working on, two half-elven Rangers sculpted probably by Jeff Grace way back in the nineties.  I'd actually started painting these figures years and years ago, but the eyes turned out horribly wrong on both of them, so I threw them into Pinesol. Recently though, they were sitting on my desk and I got inspired, so started painting them up.  They were pretty simple paint jobs, and once again, because I'm lazy, used the same paint scheme for both of them.  

And here they are together:

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      After well over a year of the Shelf of Incompleteness she is done! Part of the reason she hung around there that long is because she was the first figure in a long while that I wanted to extend higher than my usual tabletop level into display level and part of the way thru I hit a wall. In doing so I learned where my current limits are. This was also my first attempt at painting sheer clothing. Her hair came out better than expected considering this turned into a speed paint when I got back to her. 

The Witch of November mayhap?

Save a Broom, Ride a Pumpkin! 

One of the best faces I've done, although the flash makes it hard to see the subtle contrasts in the skin/lips. Which tends to be my main difficulty in painting pale skin is finding the right amount of contrast. 
    • By Bonnie Bailey
      I finally finished this project! This was a mini I got a forgotten number of years ago with an order during October. Being as this is a more modern vibe the first thing that came to my mind first is: Make her a neon Witch! This was such a joy to paint. It was my first real attempt at osl and sheer fabric. I used quite a few reaper paints but I will give you the main ones that pulled of the effects that I wanted. If you have other question feel free to ask and I will share with you what I used/did. 
      Dominant paints used:
      Punk rock pink 09286
      Marid blue 89526
      Clear magenta 09098
      Regal purple 09238
      Clear purple 09099
      Nightmare black 09280
      Fair skin 09047
      Dark elf skin 09164
      Pure black 09037
      Pure white 09039
      Let me know what you think!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are the other two that I just finished, two elven fighters that Ran Partha did a while back.  They had a couple neat ideas, one was to have a male and female version of a race and class, and these two are the miniatures that are for the Male and Female Elven Fighters.  Not sure who the sculptor is on these, should probably find out.  

I did them both with more or less identical color schemes, partly in the thought that it's the same adventurer just in a different male or female version and then also because it made my life easier with one color scheme instead of two.

and here they are together:

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

Mark
    • By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)