Okay. In half an hour I will join the Hangouts. I know - noone will be there (except me) but at least noone can complain I haven't been there for chat. See you later ! (at least maybe)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Wow! I've been almost 16 hours on the hangout talking to myself. That has to be a new highscore.

HIGHSCORE!

But now it's time for bed. Almost half past 3

I would have popped in, but was playing "re-arrange the living room while rebuilding old desks".  If I'm around tomorrow when you are, I'll do my best to pop in and say hi ^_^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I would have popped in, but was playing "re-arrange the living room while rebuilding old desks".  If I'm around tomorrow when you are, I'll do my best to pop in and say hi ^_^

Don't bother. Saturday is my only spare day. I mostly return friday nights, so I have got 2, 3 hours on a friday (mostly) and saturdays. Now I am packing stuff, will go back to a place far far away and I will return next friday evening. So no hangouts for me during the week.

Uh...I apologize if anyone popped on and tried to get my attention. Apparently my speakers were turned off and I didn't realize it until after I left, and I was messing around with paint bottles so I wasn't looking at my screen. :blush:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm on for the next hour or so. And yes, I double-checked that my speakers are on this time. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4