Hmm. Maybe I'll jump in tonight when I get home. Apartment manager should have dropped off a package that he held safe while I was away, and I have prep work on it to do. Then back to my pantyless demigoddess. I think I'm awake enough to paint after travel lag has worn off (6am flight yesterday meant I was weird until a glorious 10hrs of sleep last night).

• Like 2

Anybody in? I can hang out for a bit, I'll be around for the next 90 minutes or so.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I am on. Have food in belly. Nom.

Boo. Ships passing.

13 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I might be able to log on after dinner; around 8ish?

I got no plans. I should be around. And if my hand stops hurting, I should even be painting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crowley said:

Thinking about jumping on the hangouts. Anyone around?

Enjoyed a short visit from @knarthex, left to walk the dogs and came back to find @Dilvish the Deliverer and @Colonel Kane (and little Kane) hanging out. 

Speed painted some Dire Wolves, worked on my freehand on a couple of minis... enjoyed a fantastic Dragon's Milk Stout and a pretty good Anchor Porter. All in all, a productive evening. Should be on again Tuesday evening. 

Haminister Out! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Crowley said:

Enjoyed a short visit from @knarthex, left to walk the dogs and came back to find @Dilvish the Deliverer and @Colonel Kane (and little Kane) hanging out. 

Speed painted some Dire Wolves, worked on my freehand on a couple of minis... enjoyed a fantastic Dragon's Milk Stout and a pretty good Anchor Porter. All in all, a productive evening. Should be on again Tuesday evening. 

Haminister Out! 

Good to hear @knarthex is still around. If your on next time & he comes on, tell him haldir said hey!!

• Like 3

I'll jump on, but my tea timer is going off soon and I sound awful.

• Like 1