Sign in to follow this  
OneBoot

Google Hangouts Chatter thread

I think I got dropped.  I looked up and it was disconnected.  I'm still here for about 20 more minutes.

Edited by hiddenone32
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Can't anyone be there during the weekends when I am at home?

The weekends tend to be pretty quiet on the forums in general; people doing errands, spending time with family, etc. There's a good chance I'll be around this weekend, though. ^_^

Aha, it helps if I actually JOIN the Hangout. I've been sitting there with it just sitting at the "click to join" screen for the past hour. :lol: :rolleyes:

I'm ACTUALLY there now.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

The weekends tend to be pretty quiet on the forums in general; people doing errands, spending time with family, etc. There's a good chance I'll be around this weekend, though. ^_^

Aha, it helps if I actually JOIN the Hangout. I've been sitting there with it just sitting at the "click to join" screen for the past hour. :lol: :rolleyes:

I'm ACTUALLY there now.

Huzzah!

I've done that!!:lol:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Well. That is unfortunate. Currently weekend is and for the time being will be the only time I can be on.

18 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Well. That is unfortunate. Currently weekend is and for the time being will be the only time I can be on.

When I was on regularly, many were still logging I nursing the late afternoon / early to late evening time periods though, so there is that. ^_^ (I really should get on more often, I miss seeing everyone projects and talking.  Sure made waiting for glue/paint to dry go a lot faster) 

Gone for the day, though I plan to be back again tomorrow during the day. This Friday-Monday I'll be able to hang out in the evenings too. ^_^

Huzzah!

• Like 4

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Well ... being ahead like 7-9 hours of everyone else isn't helping either.

If you can work out your ideal time in Eastern US time I can work out my zone from there and see what I can do for weekends.   

In the meantime, I will be on today until about 7 pm eastern. 

• Like 2