Sign in to follow this  
OneBoot

Google Hangouts Chatter thread

7 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I don't know if anyone is around, but I have to work on a halftrack so I'll be on a couple of hours.  It's about 8 eastern now.

The rig I once used to connect got de-rigged awhiles back. Not sure if the new rig will work. 

• Like 3

I've had a cold for the past week and sound like a dead frog, so no Hangouts for me until that clears up. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@buglips*the*goblinWhat did I tell you about working on halftracks? Wait until I am there. You will hurt yourself!

Unfortunately I was sick in bed the last days and don't feel well currently, so maybe somewhen this week. I'll leave you a note.

50 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I've had a cold for the past week and sound like a dead frog, so no Hangouts for me until that clears up. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

I would love to hear that. If I remember correctly, talking to a dead frog is number 99721 on the list of things every man should have done in his life. I never thought I would get that far.

Get better soon.

• Like 3

Sorry, afternoon went to hell.  Crap slide in the basement turned into a major cleaning project when I discovered mold in the bottom of my display case and on the wall behind it.  Got everything cleaned but now I have to move stuff back and pick up paint bottles off the floor. Ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3