2 hours ago, David Brawley said:

First!

And out to walk the dogs before the thunderstorms hit...

And failed. ::P: Took shelter in a round... temple like structure in the park till the worst of the first wave passed by. 

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 3
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LIMITED TIME ONLY - CA$H FOR ALIBIS

I'll just leave this here:    

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, knarthex said:

I'm on now...

and I guess you discovered, like Gaunt's Ghosts, that it can be a sad thing to be First, and Only....

Well, I did get to listen to music more loudly then I usually do, but...

Sadly now headed for dream land, rather than back online.

Next time!

Cannot at the moment. About to have dinner at a restaurant and off to Spiderman!!!! Wooo. Perhaps tomorrow if people are around after 10pm pst. I just need to find a place to situate a laptop. Haha. I have no painting desk. It broke and collasped.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Cannot at the moment. About to have dinner at a restaurant and off to Spiderman!!!! Wooo. Perhaps tomorrow if people are around after 10pm pst. I just need to find a place to situate a laptop. Haha. I have no painting desk. It broke and collasped.

we forgive you...

A friend filming a short action scene, needed a cheap table that could be modified to safely collapse when a human body was tossed on top. I volunteered my table. Kidding.

Not exciting story, it was an old poker table I took from high school. Eventually I placed too many miniatures (they were unharmed) and paints (now unorangized) and the weight of some board games caused it to go sideways and collapse. It bent one of the cheap metal legs and will not stand properly.

• Like 3

@knarthex  ...it was Madeline. 

@pcktlnt ...milk crates are relatively cheap, and stackable. They might make a substitute table leg.

...Or build a new table leg out of those boards that were atop your table. Could you nail boards to the wall to make a ledge the wounded corner could rest on? (After the remains of the metal leg were removed.)

...So, your answer to the Friday Question is: YES?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

A friend filming a short action scene, needed a cheap table that could be modified to safely collapse when a human body was tossed on top. I volunteered my table. Kidding.

Not exciting story, it was an old poker table I took from high school. Eventually I placed too many miniatures (they were unharmed) and paints (now unorangized) and the weight of some board games caused it to go sideways and collapse. It bent one of the cheap metal legs and will not stand properly.

So you're saying the table is trapped! 

How do you know it was you who did it? Couldn't the extra weight from the board games just primed it so that the weight of a goblin would then trigger it? 

Are you sure @buglips*the*goblin Is exonerated in this affair? 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

So you lost all your orange paints?

I concur with Thes, Buglips somehow caused it.

• Like 7