Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

RAFM Ranger (Female) 3903

Awesome job, love the eyes and the face!

I own this figure, it is still unpainted, I never realized she had a bird on her arm.

• Like 1

Absolutely great face!

To get the eyes like that on such a small mini is awesome.

• Like 1

That sword is a super giant pain in the butt to straighten.  If I fiddle around with mine any more it'll break.

When I got the figure I looked at the sword and looked at that bend and looked at how the tip was connected to the base and the other end was connected to her knee and thought "Nope nope nope, there's nowhere for that wiggle to go."

So I live with it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are the other two that I just finished, two elven fighters that Ran Partha did a while back.  They had a couple neat ideas, one was to have a male and female version of a race and class, and these two are the miniatures that are for the Male and Female Elven Fighters.  Not sure who the sculptor is on these, should probably find out.  

I did them both with more or less identical color schemes, partly in the thought that it's the same adventurer just in a different male or female version and then also because it made my life easier with one color scheme instead of two.

and here they are together:

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

Mark
    • By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• By Pingo
      My mother died last month. While cleaning up her house my sister found this miniature, probably the last survivor of my original collection, most of which I took with me to college and later gave away.

Does anyone know what it is? I would have purchased it between 1980 and 1984.

• By Morihalda
      I had to change the title since apparently "March of the Murlocs" is already a thing in the current game. And I was so proud of the name, too!

My husband loves his gift (the biggest and bestest success!!!) but it would have been great if my painting for my ReaperCon entry wasn't so awful two years in a row.

All the details, rambling love stories, and modding/creation details are in my WIP thread here!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everybody,
      here's one I just completed, a Ral Partha female adventurer, I think sculpted by Julie Guthrie, because it's from the All Things Dark and Dangerous range.  Hoping the photos are in proper focus.

I really enjoyed the fact she had a sling and that the sling ball was sculpted into it.  Not overly happy with my metals on this one, but she'll do for now!
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)