That is a very in depth, really cool diorama. Have you considered black/brown lining your minis? It will really bring your skill to the next level. It will also make your subjects pop on camera and prevent the blurring of colors we sometimes see. The line will give your eyes a defined area to look at and help the brain process the subject more completely.

Other than that, thumbs up on the tribute diorama, or should I say triburama.

• Like 1

Whoa, you went ahead and finished it!!! Nice work!

You did an amazing job on this diorama; it's just packed with lots of little details. Very cool.

I got about half of the references; looks like it's back to school for me.

• Like 2

On 5-6-2016 at 3:19 PM, Chaoswolf said:

Whoa, you went ahead and finished it!!! Nice work!

You did an amazing job on this diorama; it's just packed with lots of little details. Very cool.

I got about half of the references; looks like it's back to school for me.

There is an easy way to fix that.

LISTEN TO MOTÖRHEAD!

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 3

That's a crazy amount of awesome detail work my friend!  I like how detailed you got even with the trash!  I know you put a lot of time in on this one and it really shows, great work!

• Like 2

Wowza!! Fantastic work Herman!!! What a great tribute piece, you should be very proud of this one. It has a nice flow, tells a good story, and is full of intimate details!

• Like 1

Thx everybody!

I appreciate it!

This was something I had to do, it's silly maybe, but it's kind of an emotional thingie..

Other than that, it was really fun to make too and I learned a lot from this and the advice that was given during the WIP.

• Like 2

Fantastic work, so many cool little touches on this ;)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this