Darakan OOC chat

lstormhammer

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gang.

Sorry about crapping out on getting the next posting up last night. RL's a tad busy today, as well. But I'll get something up for you all. And yes, you will be armed and armored next posting (except for Stern, who'll be praying to Vomitus, ugly brother to Baccus :) )

Chores, throw something in the crock-pot, then sit down and make with the posting. If you all want, feel free to make 'The next morning' postings, to give yourselves something to do.

--lstormhammer, Gee Em

if thou ist using models to represent thine self, then thy fellest of unholly Co.s (WotC) hath created the vilest dog like thing to walk upon this earth.

in other words i just recieved (definitely not paid for by me) a chainmail blister pack with 2 hyenas in it. they look pretty narley and may work for the attack dogs. especially if one is planning to get the barding of some sort.

in the words of 'Storm "your (i dont know to spell it) may vary"

well, fridays & saturdays are the hardest for me to access a puter so I'm happy I didn't get too far behind - not behind at all, actually, or so it appears. One post last night would have been ok though since I got a chance to post yesterday? I think I was worried that you might have posted once yesterday night & then again this afternoon before I got to the 'puter.

all's well that ends well...

in the words of 'Storm "your (i dont know to spell it) may vary"

Your Mileage may vary.

C'mon, spell it: M-I-L-E-A-G-E.

Take 'mile' and tack on 'age'. See! Lingustics is fun when you know the secret...

sorry, really wierd mood with my head pounding...

--lstormhammer

O.K. I am going to work on a "back up character" After all, better safe than sorry! :D  Plus, I know my luck with low level mages. But hey, I accept this fact and keep on going. I was thinking a cleric or a druid. Have a great idea (and inspiration) for the druid, but thought I would see what you guys had to say.

Lady Tam

Because I am a sorcereress, I know my luck  :D  and I believe in the Boy Scout motto "Be prepared!" I know your not going to "be out to get us", but "things" happen. So it is always best to be prepared. Habit I guess, I always have a back up ready just in case. After all acident "do happen". And I always play that character that does that silly heroic thing jumping in the way of harm to protect another character. Or get tired of the group argueing about who will go through the door/down the hallway etc, and I go "For heaven's sakes I'll do it!" And get my self killed.   :laugh:  What can I say. At least I don't pout and carry on whan I do die. I mean you can't ask for a better person to kill. In one game most of the party had been paralyzed by ghouls, there was a chance that the others could be saved if oone character came out of it. So I told the DM my character was the obvious one to die as she had no armor on.  Low IQ or not even a ghoul would pick somthing soft and easy to eat than a gut in hard armor! SO I died. ( I was also trying to make an example to a player who was carring on and on because his character had died, and when the party paid a pretty penny to bring him back lost a level. What a whinny tit!) And we wwon't go into another game I was in before this one where I was averaging a character every  other gaming session! I felt like I had a target on me saying "Kill my character! I like it!"

Lady tam

Always prepared!

Alright, everyone: It's time to play 'Follow along with lstormhammer!'

Now everyone take a deep breath and say it together:

lstormhammer will not kill me out of spite. Even if I deserve it.

lstormhammer will not let me kill my character, just because I'm bored of it.

lstormhammer will not let my character die of unheroic things: Venerial diseases, plague of squirrels, stampede of cockroaches, pecked to death by sparrows...

lstormhammer will create interesting, dynamic situations and, should the Ultimate Sacrafice be required, will use some underling or henchmen first. But since lstormhammer rarely lets characters have sidekicks, henchmen, or underlings, this won't be a problem...

See! It was fun /and/ easy! So get out there and RP!

--lstormhammer

Simple, she's covering up what she did. Besides, if she hadn't they would have killed him anyway. I am wondering how she knew they were coming? I assume that will come out eventually.

And I know you won't "kill" me. I am just paranoid. :D

So, I will take a deap breath(Inhale........exhale) and try not to worry about it. :D

Lady Tam

Hello! Diviner! The Gods told her. And yes, she committed a mercy killing, because a: She didn't want to mark the body with a weapon, b: she didn't have the strength to smother him, and c: the Men would have done much, much nastier to him!

--lstormhammer, Gee Em