• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      My friend is playing a fighter in a Pathfinder game, so I decided to take a break from my Batman game to paint up a figure for her, though I decided to paint two.  

I asked her what her favorite color is, and she said "Blue", so I painted up a mini with lots of blue.  If I paint her again I think I'd pick out the fleur-de-lis in a different color, to make it stand out some more.  

• By Lidless Eye
      Thanks to a friend's encouragement I finished my Orctober project just in time.  
      It may only be one lonely Shaman but he still counts!

Technically also my first Bones V miniature painted since he was one of the monthly preview promos.

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• By lazarp
      Converted this one by using an avatars of war pit fighter body and added some greenskins bits (sword, head, etc) and greenstuff. Painted him to be used as an orc boss in my orc warband. Hope you like him! 

• By Durham
      I was excited to be at Reapercon this year.  There was so much I learned! One thing was shading to make figures more realistic. This was the figure I used to learn on. The only thing is,  I wish I knew what figure it is - name and number. I'm trying to keep a log of colors used for figures. Anyway,  I'm going to work on this next when I finish Benedikt

• Who's Online   6 Members, 2 Anonymous, 198 Guests (See full list)