Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

DAH2a Human Male Cleric V1 Otherworld Miniatures

I call him Father Barkley. He's a cowardly, messy man who likes to drink a lot. However, through a "clerical" error, he was placed into a elite team of freedom fighters. (There is a Father Barclay in his order who is very clever, brave, handsome and powerful) He's tried to have the error corrected to no avail. So now he bumbles along just hoping to stay alive and not get yelled at too much. (He often times saves the day by accident) However, he's made a very dangerous enemy in Father Barclay.

post-8034-0-09403100-1465212998_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-23300800-1465213032_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-23638900-1465213044_thumb.jpg

Edited by Werewolvians
  • Like 19

Nice! Love the backstory.

Possible idea for Father Barclay:

02087_w_1.jpg

• Like 2

Ha, thanks! I painted that guy years and years ago. Like 17 years ago or something. Except for he had a big cow skull on his staff. Reminded me of Arizona Iced Tea. Now I need to find him.

• Like 1

Good job! He has a very wide-eyed expression, which makes me think he's either scared/startled or going into a barbaric rage ::P:

Ha, thanks! I painted that guy years and years ago. Like 17 years ago or something. Except for he had a big cow skull on his staff. Reminded me of Arizona Iced Tea. Now I need to find him.

Totally different mini from Reaper:

02153_w_1.jpg

The bishop one is "suppose" to be a good one but I've always thought he leaned more toward the shade of grey myself.

• Like 1