Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

Battletech Support Lance +1

Looking terrific Arc !!!

Really like the metals, and the rust on the cool bases... !

Each of them is soooo different !

• Like 1

Looking terrific Arc !!!

Thanks Mr. Jason! I put some time into these, but not to much as they are table top and are going to pushed around.

I wanted to keep them on theme (except for the hunchback on the right) for a desert, slightly wooded terrain. The hunch back would be "leaving the desert to the more wooded area. 

• Like 1

Looking terrific Arc !!!

Thanks Mr. Jason! I put some time into these, but not to much as they are table top and are going to pushed around.

I wanted to keep them on theme (except for the hunchback on the right) for a desert, slightly wooded terrain. The hunch back would be "leaving the desert to the more wooded area. 

These are really terrific, and I like the feel of them.  It cracks me up, since I had NO idea you were into the space creatures,

and now I am into the Anthropomorphic minis.. My latest "Arthur Grumpy Cat Warlock, is so different than yours, but yet they are using the

same techniques, and same discipline.  Really like the colors and your blending on these.

Keep up the great work.

Jay

• Like 1

THANKS Y'all! I really appreciate it!

Oh such sweet mech ness, awesome :)

Your efforts show!

It's a great group!

Psst! Who invited the Hunchback?

He always has a way of just showing up. Just like in combat when I miss hitting the target with that Auto-Cannon and then pull it off under pressure, saving the day. /queueDramaticMusic

They look great; job them!

Painted up as mercenaries?

Thanks Chaos.

Pretty much. I ascribe to house Davion when it comes to MechWarriors (RPG). The only markings one of them shows is from CAV (Ritterlich Tactical) I that cause I like the symbol and a bit of tribute to REAPER CAV. :) 

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 2