Sign in to follow this  

Thanks. I'm quite happy with how the skin turned out. I was going to try and do some "Goliath" markings but chickened out due to time constraints and lack of faith in my ability to pull it off. If I had more time I would probably have given it a shot.

That is some amazing work.  Definitely not a monk though...unless he belongs to some sect that worships the gods of anger and rage.  His inner enlightenment probably comes from embedding that axe in someones face.

• Like 1

That is some amazing work.  Definitely not a monk though...unless he belongs to some sect that worships the gods of anger and rage.  His inner enlightenment probably comes from embedding that axe in someones face.

He's not the monk, the character he might be replacing is :) He's a barbarian/druid.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Tin Man, another member of the Oz Gang from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

While I did keep him fairly basic, I'm happy with how he turned out. Unfortunately my inability to photograph metallics properly has kinda ruined my piccys of him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By lazarp
      Fun bunch to paint, I like the leader model. Hope you like them! :) 
    • By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02811, Dain Deepaxe. This one took me a little longer to finish. There is so many details on this model, it's amazing. This Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Werner Klocke.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting my Beastman Champion and true child of Atmos (In my own fantasy setting I base some of my Games Workshop stuff in, Beastman are a race of former humans who were changed by worshipping an ancient, goat-headed god called Atmos. Occasionally, an actual goat-headed Beastman will be born amongst them and will be considered Atmos's offspring, they then get all the best food and stuff and grow up to be one of the leaders or shamans of the various tribes.) Who is from the Warhammer: Underworlds range by Games Workshop.

I'm super pleased with how this guy turned out, but I really need to buckle down and actually finish one of these Underworlds sets.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)