Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Presenting my first (and probably last) Sophie mini, Mermaid Sophie!
Got stuck on her wings so she sat unfinished for a long while, and I never did manage to give her non-googly eyes, but overall I think she turned out decent.
As always, and comments or criticisms are warmly received.
#160 Sophie the succubus is Reapers mascot of sorts, and has appeared in many versions up through the years. In this KS she has this model as the serving wench, and the Chibi one.
Of the other three I have no idea about the backstory, if any. Maybe they are roleplaying characters of the Reaper staff or some such?
I went with the same red-purple skin I used on the Chibi version. She is a demon after all.
From the Sophie's friends subset:
One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead.
This thread will be dedicated to all the beautiful female vampires/necromancers/ghosts and apparitions.
I will also include all my Sophie minis..
Here are the girls I have painted before to show what this is all about, soon more Undead / Evil Sisters will follow.
EDIT - Changed the Name of the thread from the Alluring Death to Ladies of Death since not all are actually Undead.
This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.
The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):
From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
(Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)
There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.
Quick ground rules:
1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).
2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).
3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.
4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.
5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.
Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.
Alright, now let's get this party started!
“The ship was found more than 17,000 feet below the surface, on the floor of the South Pacific Ocean near the Solomon Islands. The USS Hornet is best known for launching the important Doolittle Raid in April of 1942 and its role in winning the Battle of Midway.
Richard Nowatzki, 95 now, was an 18-year-old gunner on Hornet when enemy planes scored several hits, reports CBS News' Mark Phillips.”
Who's Online 8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)