Sign in to follow this  
Matbar

Help finding a pregnant mini

Okay so the lovely pregnant lady from the Heroines KS is really great, but I was wondering if anyone has seen one done on a larger scale?  I'm not even sure what is "standard" for large minis, but any suggestions are appreciated at this point since the only one I've got is teensy :-)  It's not for gaming purposes, so it doesn't matter at all that it's to scale with anything else, just that it's big enough to make at least a decent desktop decoration, as it's for a gift I hope to be able to do.

There's a number of choices available for model railroads. A search for "O scale pregnant woman" should turn up a number of options.

Hmm... somewhat disturbingly, "pregnant female miniatures" turns up several pregnant zombies (and, of course, the Kingdom Death stuff)...  :wacko:

There are a number of dollhouse miniatures of varying quality that you might look into.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this