• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Rickdraco
      I finally got around to doing some basing on my take on reaper's Gauth, in bones I do not know the SKU unfortunately, but I think it is from Bones 4? 

Anyway, I tried to paint him up as a White dragon, but I also wanted to keep it interesting, so I highlighted from three different colours on separate parts of the hide, mostly pale purple, grey on the central spines down his back, and turquoise on the belly!

Take a look, let me know what you think, c&c's more than welcome!

• By Rickdraco
      Having recently started a pathfinder campaign I needed some miniatures suitable to use as Bandits or town guardsmen.  After looking for a bit, I settled on the Bones Black Maggotcrown Men At Arms.  Unfortunately, when they arrived, having ordered them from eBay, the spearman's weapon was mis-moulded, so I had to replace it with the spear from an old GW high elf.

C&C's are more than welcome, hope people like my take!

• By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Rickdraco
      I thought it would be cool to show off an older model I painted, this one is a vintage Space Marine Captain, painted in the colours of my own Chapter, the Sons of Poseidon.

Comments and criticisms always wanted, let me know what you think! The model was painted using Army painter paints.

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)