Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

My Santa-Themed Enchanter Warband for Frostrgave

that's amazing.  solid band with lots of whismy. 

there is actually humanoid reindeer thugs? I was sure those were a conversion. 

• Like 1

Oh good heavens!!!  That may be the coolest (pun intended) Frostgrave warband in the history of ever!

Loved the whimsy of the idea and the seriousness of the delivery.  Truly fantastic work!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your comments!

that's amazing.  solid band with lots of whismy. 

there is actually humanoid reindeer thugs? I was sure those were a conversion. 

Evil- Technically they are not sold as thugs, I just used them for the roll.  They are officially called Rangifer, and are one of the new creatures introduced in the supplemental Bestiary in the Thaw of the Lich Lord supplement.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

Awesome.

Question: North Star has the official license for Frostgrave, and I'm pretty sure those Rangifers (deer dudes) are North Star minis. Does Artizan have a license, too now, or do they just make knock offs? I can't find anything about it online, but I'd be interested to know.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Awesome.

Question: North Star has the official license for Frostgrave, and I'm pretty sure those Rangifers (deer dudes) are North Star minis. Does Artizan have a license, too now, or do they just make knock offs? I can't find anything about it online, but I'd be interested to know.

Thanks!

Doh!  That was purely a brain glitch on my part.  I meant North Star, but for some reason my mind called up Artizan.  Sorry for the confusion.  I've made the appropriate corrections. 

And thanks for the, "Awesome"!  :)

• Like 2

I love this so much! Each figure has so much individual character and they are stellar as a group! Perfect!

• Like 1

Wonderful project and excellent execution. I really love your additions, may it be the sugar cane stick or the jolly Christmas staff. The idea to use the Goblins as (evil) elfs is also a cool idea. Does that owl come with the miniature or did you get it from another pack? 

Thanks everyone for the continued kind remarks!

Wonderful project and excellent execution. I really love your additions, may it be the sugar cane stick or the jolly Christmas staff. The idea to use the Goblins as (evil) elfs is also a cool idea. Does that owl come with the miniature or did you get it from another pack? 

Thanks!   Yes, the owl comes with the figure.  She is Reaper's "Christmas Eve" figure, and is usually available during their 12 days of Christmas promotion every December:   http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Special%20Edition%20Figures/sku-down/01550

• Like 2