Are you Eeevil?

Mad Jack

I am also moderately nefarious. Excuse me, I have to go twirl my mustache now.

Clowns have mustaches??  :huh:

Hey, grow a full beard and I'll make you an honorary barbarian for the day! 

Of course we do. have you never seen the Batman with Adam west?

As for the beard, I'm currently in the process of growing it back after having to shave it for work. It should be back to how I like it just in time for me to have to shave it again. :grr:

At any rate I accept, and the next time you paint your face for battle (your clan does that right?) you can consider yourself an honorary clown for the day

The problem I always have with tests like these is that it's too easy for me to read between the lines and know which questions are tied with which result, thereby inherently skewing my results, even if I'm not doing so consciously.

I have that same issue... When I was in the psyche ward as a teenager, I had sooo much fun with the personality tests they gave me. ::D:  After the fourth time I took them and gave them four different (sometimes self-contradictory) results, they finally stopped giving me the tests, lol.

On a more serious note, I have actually had a shrink tell me he thought I was a borderline sociopath... :B):

I apparently messed up one of those tests in some fashion. The doctor said that I had indicated that I took drugs on it when, I recall giving no such answer and he wouldn't say in which question I indicated that. I do recall a few multiple choice questions about how often I did various things, that had no "I don't do that" option. So I guess it was one of those.

At any rate if you ever want to cross that border, we'll be waiting patiently with grease paint and a banana cream pie :;): .

• Like 5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Infrequently Vile; moderate machiavellianism, low narcissism, very low psychopathy.

The problem I always have with tests like these is that it's too easy for me to read between the lines and know which questions are tied with which result, thereby inherently skewing my results, even if I'm not doing so consciously.

EDIT: after taking it again, though, I got nearly the same result, so I guess take from that what you will. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

This was me.

• Like 4

After consideration I feel somewhat dissatisfied with the results I was given.  Is it REALLY that evil to desire to rule the world with and iron fist and bring about an unprecedented era of peace and prosperity through the application of extreme force and totalitarian ideology?  Whats a couple-dozen public executions a day compared to a safe society? Is it really that bad that I am trying to unite the world under a hegemonic doctrine of ruthlessness and discipline in which my exceedingly superior self is the apex of perfection that every subjugated peasant would aspire to be like, yet never obtain? What''s so evil about crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their women? ::D:

• Like 3

Infrequently vile.

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

If given numbers...

MACHIAVELLIANISM 7/10 (O__o...)

NARCISSISM 4/10

PSYCHOPATHY 3/10

• Like 4

On a more serious note, I have actually had a shrink tell me he thought I was a borderline sociopath... :B):

At any rate if you ever want to cross that border, we'll be waiting patiently with grease paint and a banana cream pie :;): .

Oh, those who know me are well aware that when i start humming the calliope music they should start running as fast as they can... :bday:

• Like 4

After consideration I feel somewhat dissatisfied with the results I was given.  Is it REALLY that evil to desire to rule the world with and iron fist and bring about an unprecedented era of peace and prosperity through the application of extreme force and totalitarian ideology?  Whats a couple-dozen public executions a day compared to a safe society? Is it really that bad that I am trying to unite the world under a hegemonic doctrine of ruthlessness and discipline in which my exceedingly superior self is the apex of perfection that every subjugated peasant would aspire to be like, yet never obtain? What''s so evil about crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their women? ::D:

Beats me! I was wondering about this too, I think the test must be flawed..

• Like 3

We begin by sending glitter bombs to all spam mail companies! *rubs hands evilly* (Is that how you do it?)

>>>Sits on chair, public can only see his back and his hand, petting his loyal dog Brutus<<<

***YYYeeeesssss That's  a good start , MWUUHAAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!*****

• Like 4

Hmmm, I may need to take the test twice - once as me, and once as a GM.... (GMs have to be evil - it's in our social contract.)

Answering as me... I am Infrequently Vile.

As a GM, I am only Moderately Nefarious. (Sadly, Narcissism was driven up - no one is allowed to contradict the GM! I was expecting Machiavellian to be in the lead.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 4