Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PandorasGhost
      Hey everybody!

Tried to get the word out by word of mouth, and decided on here might be a good way to go about it as well. The tables for gaming had to be altered from what was on the printed schedule due to some logistics issues. (Logic?! At a con?! Say it isn't so.)

Games on GrowTix should reflect accurate locations (and hopefully always reflected accurate times). Also, there are printed schedules available on the table just beside registration. ALSO, ALSO, I attached the Xcel spreadsheet of the schedule if anyone wants to peruse.

Joseph Wolf's Dreadmere games are still at Table 1 - under the big Dredmere banner. Tables 2 ,3, and 10 are various Roleplaying games, as per the schedule Table 4 is an all-day, every-day Freeblades demo - drop by and check it out! Tables 6 thru 9 are for Gamers looking for Pathfinder/Starfinder D&D Adventure League is now tables 11 thru 23, but Gamers taking part in DDAL are encouraged to head to Table 18, where Colby (and crew) will be marshaling GMs, getting players into games, and generally just controlling the madness of League events. Tables 24 thru 28 are going to host Frog God Games (in the Arabian rooms) ReaperCon 2019 Gaming.xlsx
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/507431118/barack-panther-t-shirt

Well, that explains a few things...

• By Gadgetman!
      Our next Kickstarter T-Shirt is ORIGINAL TRILOGY: Est. 1977. True Jedis know true quality. It is elegant apparel for a more civilized age. Wear. Or wear not. There is no try on. You can't strike a true original down, for it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. The Force of original fashion will be with you. Always. Some may call you a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder, but when it comes to a true original, they say, "I love it." We know. When this shirt you wear, the last word in fashion you will be. Fashion Force will run strong in you with this. Pass on what you have learned. Frills. Hmph. Excess. A Jedi craves not these things. This shirt may not look like much to some, but it's got it where it counts, kid.

I'm in for one right now, but may add another, because this one is... just right...  
    • By buckyball
      On the Reapercon website, I noticed that there is a link to submit a game. But when I clicked on it it took me to the GM policies page. Is there a link somewhere for the game submission forms to fill out?

buckyball
    • By Thrym
      ATTENTION TABLE TOP RPGers!

It's been a while, so time to start up a group of gamers again.

I will be starting a Game Session ... once a month for 4, 6 or more hours at a session starting the week of my birth ... March's fourth week somewhere between the 19th and the 25th.  So this is an open invitation to any within driving range of Seneca Falls/Waterloo, NY area who are interested in participating in a month-to-month campaign. 

This will be a Roleplaying Game with emphasis on the story and roleplaying. Naturally there will be some fighting, adventuring, exploring, thieving, and the like depending on the system chosen. I have two systems that I would like to run .. the first is one I have been sitting on for sometime and features a much more reasonable method of gaming than any system I've played and the second I have just acquired that is also a new style of system for me.

DUNGEON WORLD
      Regardless of your rolls, the story moves forward ... it just might be more complicated than it was a moment before. Fantasy setting with D&D like characters.

MOUSE GUARD
      Based on the comic/graphic novels of the same name. You are mice. Yup, standard size, like in the cover image of the book. But you are one of the Mouse Guard and sworn to protect Lockhaven and the Mouse Territories. The game uses a success dice (d6) system from Burning Wheel.

So, if you are interested in joining this gaming adventure, reply or message me to get an invite to the Facebook Group.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 196 Guests (See full list)