Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Siri's Bones Mass-Paint #11: Female NPC/PCs

Very nice. I like how you are using the limited color choices to speed up painting. 

definitely makes it quicker, if not as pretty

but, since they're just table top quality, i don't need pretty XD

• Like 5

Very nice. I like how you are using the limited color choices to speed up painting.

But they ARE pretty. :blink: They look like Arthur Rackham watercolors.

• Like 4

THAT is 'tabletop'?

Thanks for that headshot to my confidence...

;-)

No, no, no. That's Siri's table top.

Ignore the high altitude jets for now, and enjoy the clouds with us prop driven painters.

• Like 4

And if you do pick one out to be a character or important npc you can always add to it to make it special. 

And if you do pick one out to be a character or important npc you can always add to it to make it special. 

yea, and this way i can knock out my backlog quickly without agonizing over getting faces right

• Like 3

Nice.... I agree with Pingo - the color choices definitely give them all a certain visual character, as though they all stepped out of the same illustration or something.

(Technically, though, none of the three halflings are female, although I suppose the fact that Hellakin's pose/cloak and Woody's armor cover any lack of breasts mean they could be used as such...)

• Like 3

I love your muted and complementary (visually, not in the sense of color theory.  ;) ) color scheme, as well as just the particular colors you chose!  They all look like very realistic...people!  Bonus that there are practically no chainkinis--Seoni gets a pass on the revealing clothing because spontaneous casters are a little eccentric anyway.

• Like 2

Nice.... I agree with Pingo - the color choices definitely give them all a certain visual character, as though they all stepped out of the same illustration or something.

(Technically, though, none of the three halflings are female, although I suppose the fact that Hellakin's pose/cloak and Woody's armor cover any lack of breasts mean they could be used as such...)

i know, but i saw them as female and decided we didn't have enough female halfilngs XP so i included them in that grouping

they're very....what's the word? i don't know the word right now. Where they could go either way, depending on what you want. No feature says male, no feature says female, so i went with what we had least of

• Like 4

i know, but i saw them as female and decided we didn't have enough female halfilngs XP so i included them in that grouping

they're very....what's the word? i don't know the word right now. Where they could go either way, depending on what you want. No feature says male, no feature says female, so i went with what we had least of

Androgynous.

Dingo, mercenaries sergeant (to be showing up on Bones III) is even moreso. A youngster of my acquaintance is adamant that he's a girl.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this