Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Siri's Bones Mass-Paint #12: Male NPC/PCs

89020: Harsk, Iconic Dwarf Ranger

89026: Eando Kline (With crossbow addition)

77373: Cuth Wolfson, Barbarian

77330: Derro Leader

77207: Dub Bullock

77213: Thain Grimthorn, Dwarf Cleric

77219: Grundor Hoardtaker

77221: Ardynn 

77199: Thund Bloodwrack, Barbarian

77071: Elladan, Elf Ranger 

77021: Lindir, Elf Archer

xxxxx: dual pitchfork wielding conversion m y husband made

80032: Ninja

post-12758-0-38942200-1465580621_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-05525400-1465580633_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-55744800-1465580644_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-24746600-1465580656_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

Again, a very nice, effective use of a limited palette to rapidly produce useable figures.

Excellent, the color selection really works well since so many of these are elves, definitely makes them look like they belong in a forest. Nice work on the skin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By darkreaper00
      I'm running Phandelver for our 8 year old, finally pressing some of my Bones into service (Kickstarters I and II, I believe)

Currently working on outfitting a band of bandits for the Redbrand encounters.  Plenty of suitable minis in my collection.  I really like a lot of these, but I don't like that practically everybody is dual wielding, and I don't like a few of the poses, so I decided to try my hand at converting Bones.

First one I was itching to get into was 77093 Drago Voss.

Cut his right hand at the wrist and his left arm at the elbow.  Idea was to rotate them and run some sort of polearm through.  Pin vise with drill bit through the hands after cutting.  First one was off center; I'll have to fix that with the Xacto.  Second one I was really happy with -- bit almost didn't fit, but I managed to get it just through with all the fingers intact.

I had some plastic rod I bought from my FLGS once upon a time.  Seems to be smaller than 1/16, but it fits snugly in the hole my 1/16 bit put into the bonesium.

So now the big question is what kind of pokey or smashy bit I put on Mr. Voss's long stick.  Original plan was for a bardiche kind of thing with the blade behind him, but mocking it up makes it seem more like he might prefer to drive a spear into somebody.  Opinions? 

• By Crowley
      Way back in 2016 a new supplement for Frostgrave was released called Forgotten Pacts which was the barbarian supplement. On the cover was a cool wizard riding a woolly rhino. Now they released a resin mini for that figure named Kornovik the Outcast.

I never got that figure, but I did pick up Kargir Tundra Beast Rider 14632 at Reapercon, figuring that would make a decent base for a conversion. So...  I started by cutting Kargir off the Tundra Beast. 

Easy enough. Then what? Well, since this isn't going to be an exact copy, but rather an "inspired by" proxy, I decided that the armored plates along the beast's back were cool, and worth keeping. But it still needs fur. Bring on the greenstuff. Thankfully fur is relatively simple to sculpt. 

Not the best pictures... I also bulked out the beast's belly, mostly to give the fur in the middle (yet to come) something to be supported by. In addition to some more fur, I'm also going to be adding some bags, a bow and quiver, and maybe some tack. Reins especially.

I also need to better trim down the orc belly to fit the barbarian body. Originally I was going to use a Frostgrave barbarian body, but they're too small to convincingly fit with the legs... so off to the Bones box... where I settled on Grundor Hoardtaker 77219.

He basically fits, and once I trim down what's left of the orc body and turn it into a fancy saddle, it'll all blend in pretty well I think. 

More to come! 
    • By Peithetairos
      I finished another mini this week and hope you like him: Elladan Elven Ranger. His weapons were a bit bendy, so I replaced them. I also repositioned his arm.

I like how the cloak turned out, the face could be smoother, but his cheek bones seemed to be quite pronounced, so I went for more contrast and impact from a gaming distance.

I also got around taking a scenic shot. I still think my Smartphone can't replace a proper camera, but for now it must suffice.

• By giyomuSan
      Posted on the wip but as this one is complete I am putting in the show off.

• By AutumnHare
      I finally finished all the Pathfinder Iconics.  (Until Bones 4 arrives.)

Some of them turned out great, and for some, the best I can say is that they arent much worse than a pre-paint would be. 

Either way, these guys will be called into service whenever a generic NPC is required. 

89038 Oloch, Warpriest

89037 Quinn, Investigator

89036 Reiko, Ninja

89017 Imrijka, Inquisitor

89018 Sajan, Monk

89019 Nakayama Hayato, Samurai

89020 Harsk, Ranger and 77216 Biter, Badger

89022 Alahazra, Oracle

89023 Balazar, Summoner

89025 Alain, Cavalier

89027 Lini, Druid and Droogami, 77216 Snow Leopard

89034 Crowe, Bloodrager

And lastly a group shot of all the Iconics, including the ones from Bones 1:

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)