Sign in to follow this  
CrazyK

Big Red aka Necromunda Ganger?

One of my gaming group gave me this to paint ages ago and I forgot about it.  Found it as I am packing things to move.  As I haven't had time to paint much as I try to balance my time between working and packing/moving between homes three hours from each other.   Decided on this long weekend in Australia to do a little speed paint.   Isn't perfect.  But am pretty happy for a couple of hours work.

post-14771-0-51474900-1465772343_thumb.jpg

post-14771-0-42918400-1465772358_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Tried to con the guy I painted it for to do the whole mini in blues and darker colors.  Then do the hair like a breaking wave, transitioning from white, light blue, blue and then dark blue.  But he just wouldn't go for it.  Thought it would have looked awesome.   Closest I could get him was to do hair sort of but not like a flame.

Edited by CrazyK

He's a Necromunda bounty hunter, if you were wondering. Love how the hair stands out against the neutral colours of his clothes and gear.

• Like 1

Really love your color choices. The brightness of his hair contrasts excellently with the muted green on his pants. Also love the orangey-red highlights in the hair.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ooook
      Hi there,

I recently started to paint my huge collection of "Lord of the Ring - Strategy Battle Game" miniatures :

(click on the pic to view more)

• By BrokenWolf668
      I put a ton (80+ hours) of time into these guys for my best friend's Christmas present. There's some more detailed pics on my Instagram feed, same name as mine is here.

Close up of the boss's hammer, plus the special case I did.

• By Inarah
      I rescued Bonnie and Max from the box of goodwill and made them ready for table use, sharing a simplified palette of colors: blue, tan, green, and orange.  Max got a weapon swap, and some resculpting of the left arm because it was so much larger than the right it looked like it came off a different figure.   I reposed Bonnie slightly more upright than her original position.  They are both on CMON/Microarts graveyard bases. 

Max pulled his collar up against the wind and puled his old college scarf closer around his neck. "Come on Bonnie, there's nothing out here."

"I heard something over there,"  Bonnie replied. 

"It's a cat. I don't think we need to worry about it. "

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By odinsgrandson
      Orks are terrific, aren’t they? While the aesthetics and logic behind most 40k factions tries to toe the line between Full Blanche and minimally plausible weapons of war, the Space Orks just embrace the most absurd logic (a red paint job actually makes it go faster).
      This conversion was created by my client- and I really love it. Orks looting vehicles from Imperial factions is always great, but there’s something especially amazing about looting the claw of a titan and turning it into a tank.
      For the paint job, the titan claw is meant to look like the Orks painted over the original Titan’s color scheme. To this end, some of the scratches in the red show blue and imperial insignias and patterns underneath.

• Who's Online   36 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)