Sign in to follow this  
CrazyK

Big Red aka Necromunda Ganger?

One of my gaming group gave me this to paint ages ago and I forgot about it.  Found it as I am packing things to move.  As I haven't had time to paint much as I try to balance my time between working and packing/moving between homes three hours from each other.   Decided on this long weekend in Australia to do a little speed paint.   Isn't perfect.  But am pretty happy for a couple of hours work.

post-14771-0-51474900-1465772343_thumb.jpg

post-14771-0-42918400-1465772358_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Tried to con the guy I painted it for to do the whole mini in blues and darker colors.  Then do the hair like a breaking wave, transitioning from white, light blue, blue and then dark blue.  But he just wouldn't go for it.  Thought it would have looked awesome.   Closest I could get him was to do hair sort of but not like a flame.

Edited by CrazyK

He's a Necromunda bounty hunter, if you were wondering. Love how the hair stands out against the neutral colours of his clothes and gear.

• Like 1

Really love your color choices. The brightness of his hair contrasts excellently with the muted green on his pants. Also love the orangey-red highlights in the hair.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting my Beastman Champion and true child of Atmos (In my own fantasy setting I base some of my Games Workshop stuff in, Beastman are a race of former humans who were changed by worshipping an ancient, goat-headed god called Atmos. Occasionally, an actual goat-headed Beastman will be born amongst them and will be considered Atmos's offspring, they then get all the best food and stuff and grow up to be one of the leaders or shamans of the various tribes.) Who is from the Warhammer: Underworlds range by Games Workshop.

I'm super pleased with how this guy turned out, but I really need to buckle down and actually finish one of these Underworlds sets.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

• By Inarah
      Speed paint job that I did as part of my 4th of July Paint Binge this year.  I was vaguely going for crazy Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner, with the white hair. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

• By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)