Sign in to follow this  
Limey72

Another survivor from brigade games

I think it looks good. The only place I see any red is above his right eye. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it and caused me to look for it.

• Like 1

He looks fine, that little red I see can easily be a fresh chafing wound.

The skintone overall is fine.

His jacket is great!

*** I thought I heard something, no all is clear, must have been my imagination...Wait..what was that..?***

• Like 1

Looks great. Love how realistic the jeans and tennis shoes look. I think his skin looks great. Also love the shading on his jacket.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      My miniatures list has more varieties of pulp than a paper-mill town grocery's orange juice aisle. Mad scientists, apes, cultists, cosmic horrors, spacemen, sky pirates, zeppelineers, two-fisted heroes, etc. But not a lot of what was for several decades, the most common pulp villain. Let's paint something for our heroes to fight!

Artizan's Thrilling Tales line comes through once again. 
      Here are two horrible and officious jerks, on a pre-dawn hunt for Resistance agents. "Oberst von Stroop" is the one with the gun; "Major Kreipe" the one with the satchel and the dueling scar.

We've seen a couple of the Resistance before, but I believe this is the first time I've posted a picture of "Georges." I had fun with the argyle sweater-vest.

Georges' briefcase contains a surprise! 

Some more baddies: "Colonel Braun," a perfectly pompous sculpt, and the "Kaiserin" from Brigade Games. (Also Erwin Rommel, previously posted elsewhere).

(Couple more pictures of Zenith's commandoes, from 50075, if you click below.)

And on another, stranger front...
      This is "Private Trummer," an old and not particularly motivated soldier sent on special detail with a special unit. He sees nothing, he hears no-othing, and he knows NO-O-O-OTHING! 

It doesn't do to see, hear, or know too much when you're out with the armored Sturm Battalion Zorn. (Pictured: Flamethrower and Rifleman III. I added an extra gas tank from Bombshell to the Flamethrower unit.)

Battalion Zorn is led by "Captain Rohr," a merciless and ambitious creep.

Funnily enough, for a man who sees and hears nothing, Private Trummer has a knack for not being around in a crisis...

Finally, a group shot, as such groups should be. 

• By Limey72
      Recently tried some foam modeling and came up with this cargo container, need many more

• By Rigel
      A free mini of the month and some clowns and acrobats from Brigade Games should just about round out my Bradbury & Barton's Magic Circus project. First up, Bonzo the Killer Klown (50245)! This clown comes with several options: a kindly head, a terrifying head, a bicycle horn, and a giant cleaver. Since I already have a clown of kindly aspect (Zonkers, 50247), I went with the monstrous face and the plausible-deniability honk-horn. 

Look, we all know this is a murder-clown feeding on the terror of children, and that hankie is definitely attached to several yards of colorful but chloroformed rags. The cleaver is just gilding the lily. (plus, a lot more useful for future kitbashes than the bicycle horn, which is highly situational at best.)

Next up, Happy the Clown, from Brigade Games' 'Barnwell's Circus' line! This is a friendly clown. Added some pin balloons to complete his ensemble. Never take anything a clown offers from its pants. This is a lesson most of us know instinctively, and others learn only once. 

Also from Brigade Games Barnwell's, here is the Tall Man! This one was fun to paint. I lost count around the sleeves, but I'm pretty sure the jacket has a pulp-era-appropriate 48 stars. The pant stripes look more uneven than they are due to the wrinkled trousers. What better place than the Saturnalian anarchy of the carnival to  depict Uncle Sam as a world-bestriding clown? 

And lastly, again from Brigade but this time from the Cheshire Circus, the harlequin contortionist! Forgive the paint job; I'll probably repaint her in a year or two with thinner paints and crisper lines. The ball is my own addition, but it seemed to fit. 

All the clowns, including Zonkers and Cosmo: 

And the whole Circus, all of whom have been posted before under the "circus" tag at one point or another:

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Pandemic Challenge I decided to paint this nice doggo with gasmask.
      It was the first mini that I printed with my Elegoo Mars Resin Printer.

I'm giving him a spare resin base I had lying around.
      Started with Reaper Grey Liner.

The Reaper liners are excellent primers for Bones , but also for Resin!!

• By Limey72
      As the title says need this for an upcoming game took about 2 hours but pretty rough.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)