• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Forgot to post this fellow earlier! 
      The Pathfinder line Plague Doctor, a pretty direct riff on Doctor Schnabel von Köln. Skinny and unheimlich, with a vial of GLOWING FLUID. Is it a cure? Plague tincture? Reanimation serum? Acid?  Phosphorus? Depends on the game. 

Orrrr...maybe the luminous tonic is a Hyde Formula? 

(Guest appearance by Clay Golem as Mister Hyde.)

You know who benefits from the chaos of a pestilential epidemic? No, besides Father Nurgle? Thieves! Thieves with robust constitutions and/or amulets of health. 
      Here's my take on Daschelle, 44009, the September mini inspired by Kurff the Swift. 

• By Inarah
      Picked this guy up at a paint and take somewhere.  He was primed black and this is as far as I got without my glasses. 

Fiddled around with him some more recently.  Experimented with some Contrast paints and various glazes.  Calling it done. 

• By Brianuk
      Have painted up the free mini for this month. Lots of character, but not too much detail. Went for a 'goody' colour scheme. 

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      We're starting a new 5th Ed D&D campaign in a couple weeks.  I decided I might play a rogue, so I wandered down to the LFGS at lunch and looked at what was there (because I obviously have NO miniatures already I could use).
      Spotted the Tabaxi Rogue female pack from WizKids (I like the sculpts and poses of the female figs more than the male ones) so that's going to be my next character.

Cool fig, primer isn't too bad.  Some nasty mold lines but I only have a week to paint this so I'm not messing with them.  Maybe after I'll clean up the "advanced" version and do a better job on her.

And after some time fiddling with colours.

Well, that looks a mess.  Just figuring out colours.
      Skin base is MSP Alien Flesh.  Cloth is MSPB Succubus Kiss. Had AV Model Air Black handy so used that to start base coating metals.  And leather is MSP Leather Brown.  Still not sure on the leather but I'll give it some time to think about it and maybe try a wash on it.

• By 72moonglum
      And good evening again!

And quite in contrast to the other figure I just posted, this little thief is quite a bit more sensibly attired, covering herself up relatively decently I'd say.

I think this is also sculpted by Dennis Mize, but not 100%.  

Once again, as per usual, my hardest decision is always colors, so used Terran khaki for her main skin color and kept some cool colors with her wardrobe mostly.

The only thing that didn't really work out like I wanted was that on her boots she had laces going up them, but I just kind of highlighted them a little and didn't do anything with them, because her left leg is bent down so much, even though they were sculpted there I couldn't really reach them very well.  Other than that though pretty happy with how she came out.  

She has sort of an odd vest that is open in the front and then ties closed in the back, but at the end of the day that's how she was sculpted, so just obeyed the sculptor!

Once again, may she not be painful upon your eyeballs!
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)