• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      And another finished miniature from last night, a dimetrodon grandis, sculpted by Dennis Mize back in the 70's in his miniature range "Children of the Night".  

And in my quest to try not to do green and greys, I went a little loopy on the color scheme, so hope it's not too goofy, white, orange and blue.

Probably the miniature with which I'm least satisfied in a long history or okay minis, but I guess a little odd experimentation never hurt.  Let me know what you think of the colors!

• By Evilhalfling
      I am running a D&D Noble Gala for my Elder Spawns game. 
      Once the party gets rolling the dinosaurs are going to show up. 

These are speedpainted - but as a group, less than 5 hours total. 
      they are color-coded with the eyes matching the colors on base. 

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By Darcstaar
      This is an animal companion to a kobold Ranger in a module.  The character art has it light green with dark green stripes.  A little cliche, but I don’t care.

There are two arm choices.  I went with the ones making it look like he was grabbing something.  Got him ready with white primer.
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello all,

just finished this one up, a Ral Partha Children of the Night Megalosaurus. I told myself I was going to stay away from greens and grey, which is of course what this one ended up being.  I threw some pink highlights into his mouth and throat, which started making me think a bit about the Joker.  

This guys is a dinosaur so he's a pretty hefty piece of metal.  I should probably photograph some day a normal sized person to give a comparison. He's on an oval base, no idea how big it's supposed to be. 

Anyway, hope you like!

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 229 Guests (See full list)