• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, today is a Pathfinder day. I did my best to paint it as faithfully as possible respecting the original artwork colors. This is the metal version 60136, Aglanda the herald of Razmir sculpted by Bobby Jackson. It's also available in Bones plastic under sku: 89040.

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Does any one have good colors to go with Asmodeus Red from the Pathfinder line? I remember Anne said that there was something different about it but I can't remember what she said exactly or in what video. I just remember she showed a female bard when she mentioned it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Inarah
      This is a relatively recent paint job and I struggled with colors for a while before taking inspiration from another model and strengthening the contrast in places.  I like the model but she feels very stiff and doll-like.

Or maybe she doesn't like the light in her eyes:

Fiddled around with some freehand on the back:

• By Inarah
      This is Sonya, the Maine Coon fighter from the Cats & Catacombs boxed set.  I received and started painting several of the figures almost exactly one year ago, and then got into a severe funk because of COVID shutdowns.  Recently I was able to pick this up and get back into it. 

Hoping to get to a few of the others this spring.  And the base lettering was done with a waterslide transfer. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this Dark Dwarf today. I really enjoy painting these Duergar models. They remind me of the D&D Forge of Fury adventure module.
      This one is the Irontongue Priest sku 03883. It was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)