Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Cave Bear

Free RPG Day 2016 is June 18th

Just a reminder that Free RPG day is this Saturday, June 18th.  Don't forget to drop by your local participating game shop to pick up a free RPG adventure or quick start ruleset...  and maybe spend a few dollars on something else to show your appreciation!

• Like 4

Lamentations of the Flame Princess is releasing SLUGS, which I really want. Unfortunately I'm helping a friend move that morning, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it out to grab a copy. :unsure:

I know I am going to my FLGS (which in my new town is just amazing! Nicest, friendliest, most welcoming game store I have ever been to) and am excited to see whats being offered.

• Like 4

Might have to take a walk down to the Complete Strategist and see, as I will be at work in NYC...

• Like 2

I have obtained copies of all the Pathfinder "We Be Goblins" adventures at Free RPG day events. I expect Saturday will be no exception. I am kind of sad that two local venues aren't participating any more, though.

• Like 2

www.freerpgday.com

Site with all the information. ::):

I'm just waiting for July 1st, so I can pick up We B4 Goblins from Paizo since I don't have any FLGS, let alone a LGS here in town... ::(: 

I may pick up the Tup card as well, since I gonna try & get him into my RCon goblin games.

If anyone goes & gets the Reaper mini, I'd like to see what so special about it thou.

• Like 1

Bah! Doesn't look like our local FLGSs are participating. At least, none that I can find on the free RPG day website.

I'll probably drop by one of them that just moved this week, so who knows what might find.

Bah! Doesn't look like our local FLGSs are participating. At least, none that I can find on the free RPG day website.

I'll probably drop by one of them that just moved this week, so who knows what might find.

Which one moved?

Which one moved?

Timemasters (I know you aren't much of a fan of them anymore), they're now at 585 Torbay Road, next to the Best Buy/Costco Stavanger Drive stores.

I drive by that area often enough to now that getting inside that parking area is a nightmare, but their visibility will be better than on Kenmount.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

www.freerpgday.com

If anyone goes & gets the Reaper mini, I'd like to see what so special about it thou.

I am not optimistic; the places 'round here tend to keep the single items. I am curious to see what it is and whether I already have it, though.

My FLGS posted a picture of what they are offering and it seemed to be a random assortment of bones figures. It will be interesting to see if it is true for other stores as well.

if anyone goes & gets the Reaper mini, I'd like to see what so special about it thou.

It is a blister pack with the five retooled Bones 1 models. They should be released shortly individually.
  • Like 4

if anyone goes & gets the Reaper mini, I'd like to see what so special about it thou.

It is a blister pack with the five retooled Bones 1 models. They should be released shortly individually.

Which were the retooled Bones 1 minis?