Sign in to follow this  
Limey72

Brigade games survivor with crossbow

This is the last mini for my caravaner warband for this is not a test, I also included a group shot. 5 reaper minis and 5 brigade games minis. Hope you like;)

post-13433-0-08810700-1466119949_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-36898300-1466119968_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-98557900-1466119985_thumb.jpg

post-13433-0-36670000-1466120000_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

Great group and I like your painting style on these.

*** Ok guys, we've spotted Zombies, gear up***

*** Ok, I'll take the semi automatic, Dibs on the Chainsaw!!***

>>> Eeehhh Guys? what should I take? There is only this very slow loading crossbow and only one bolt left?<<<

**** Eehhh yeah, you'll be fine, just take it ok? And ehhh , you are on point ****

• Like 2

Thank you professor, they were a lot of fun ;)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Limey72
      Little late in the whip here but just got back to this guy from bones 4.  Messing with the flesh tones right now

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ballista, a Captain of the Engineers Guild team in the game of Guildball.
      A former siege engine designer and the father of robotics, his refusal to play Guild politics saw him fall out of favour and lose his Captaincy to Pin-Vice.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, even if he came rather close to being over-detailed even for me.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Inquisitor Greyfax from Warhammer40k (I'm not quite sure what faction she's part of).
      My version is a righteous fanatic who travels from world to world, confronting the forces of darkness and passing judgement on those foolish enough to play a part in its machinations. She makes a powerful but untrusted ally for my Space Adventurers.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although she was very time consuming (kept having to go back and fix stray brush-marks). Best of all, I finally managed to pull off a colour-coded power gauge, woohoo!

As always, any comments of criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting a Dwarf Engineer from Stonehaven, having recently backed their second Dwarf kickstarter, I thought I'd better finish what I got from their first many moons ago.

This one is a bit rough around the edges, I didn't put much effort into prepping my minis in ye olden days, plus he's been partially painted and stripped at least a couple of times by this point, but I think he turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rigel
      Continuing our exploration of exoplanets with the Galacteer forces!

Every crew needs a competent doctor, and what better doctor than one immune to organic sickness, and also largely bulletproof? Guaranteed to be Three Laws Safe, this docbot from Brigade Games (BG-APC134 X2) can treat anything from radiation poisoning to Space Madness to xenomorph infestation to Chronal Inversion. It *is* equipped with a factory-installed Snarky Banter Personality Module.

And who better to lead this crew than the gallant captain and first-rate astrogator, Ace McGuire? Hydra has captured that balance of intrepidity and circumspection needed in a commander heading into the unknown! He'll try to talk things out if possible, but knows when to break out the zap guns. 

Here's the whole crew.

Until next time, cadets!
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 188 Guests (See full list)