Hey guys just worked on this dragon today. A young adult silver dragon! I have added a subtle purple and blue haze over the silver to give it a mother of pearl effect! As always comments are wanted and appreciated!

post-14996-0-41835900-1466165100_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-39089000-1466165119_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-83336100-1466165138_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-31050300-1466165159_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-84325400-1466165181_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-46411200-1466165207_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-01765600-1466165224_thumb.jpg

post-14996-0-07512900-1466165245_thumb.jpg

• Like 20
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I love doing WIPs. And I've got a lot projects I should finish 😊. And since there is still no progress with Barros and Tempest (this time because I'm still waiting for a new base to be shipped), why not start something new?

I've yet to paint my first dragon, so I'll use this opportunity to do it. I confess, I'm cheating a bit here, since I'm going to paint the white dragon by Dark Sword Minis - that's a very small dragon. But still, he's got wings and teeth and claws and scales, so definitely a dragon, yessir!

I absolutely love this mini. I bought it many years ago, but the horns went missing. Fortunately, when I ordered some more minis from Dark Sword a while ago, I was able to order some spare horns, so now I'm good to go.

Here he is, assembled and prepped:

Now I have to decide on a paint scheme, which I can't bring myself to do. There are three ideas I have at the moment:

paint him up as an ice dragon. I'm thinking white with pinkish/greenish undertones and a base made with transparent crackle paint. There was a very cool version of an Ice Dragon a while ago on this forum, but I can't seem to find it any more.  paint him up as a star dragon using the technique I learned at RVE in Kevin Holderny's class. I used it on a coat so far, maybe it looks very cool on the dragon's wings. paint him up as a real world snake. Now there are so many possibilities...  
      Decisions, decisions...

Some more work on the base.
    • By kazmania7
      I just finished her a couple of days ago, always wanted to paint her but never gotten around to it until now.

• By kazmania7
      He was a leftover from a group of pathfinder mini's I primed but forgot to finish from my last posting.

• By Lidless Eye
      It is Orctober, my dudes.

First up, the Dungeon Dwellers Orcs of the Ragged Wound Tribe

And Goblins are just little Orcs, right?  What better way to celebrate Orctober than little Orcs?

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)