• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum!

Have a lot of fun and steal any idea we got to improve yourself!

I like the minis,

You're off to a good start.

The skeleton could be even more awesome if you applied a little brown or black wash.

That way you will get the shadows between the bones and ribs.

Just a little advice...

And we're very safe to be around here...

Sure, we got the occasional hunt for Bacon, slaughtering Frost Giants for Skullmugs, firing glittercannons, pushing red buttons of doom, destroying planets from orbit..

I mean, yeah, it's safe...

Come out and play :ph34r:

• Like 5

Welcome... I particularly like the knight.   As you may have noticed, while lurking this forum is filled with friendly advice and the occasional thread jack into insanity!

As long as you have virtual bacon for the technicolor wolves and barbarians you should be relatively safe!   

oh yah,, Use Orange on your minis...  its  a really nice color.. honest!

(that will make sense... someday    :devil: )

• Like 4

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you here aboard the crazy train! :lol:

Your figures look great, hard to believe those are your first painted minis! :)

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, please feel free to ask. If you want feedback on your pieces, be specific; asking "How do the highlights look?" will get more responses than "Advice and comments welcome!" ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

Welcome, it wasn't too long ago that I finished my learn to paint kit. They all look great! It'll take some practice to get a quick even base coat and doing eyes but there are some great guides available on this forum.

Give your sweet skeleton a nice dark wash for some extra definition in his bones.

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome and compliments! Bacon, red buttons of doom, and planetary destruction? I think I have found a home!

I have a few more pieces that I'll post when I get a chance tonight or tomorrow.

As of right now I'm working on 03197: Thelgar Halfblood for a friend.

I've painted a few more of the orcs and I have another copy of Mangu and some of the archers. I was thinking about having another go at them.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum!!

You're off to a great start; keep it up.

Like the others have mentioned, if you have have a question/need some help, please don't hesitate to ask. There are lots of friendly people here who are happy to try and help.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forums, Great Start on your Mini's.

You will find a megilla amount of information about miniature painting, anything associated with it,

and a myriad of unrelated topics also.  We all started out with our first mini, for some it is a distant memory,

for others it was opening a door to a new world of fun, pleasure, and new friends.

Don't be afraid to join in, we all mean well.