New paint colors

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't think that Anne would just rename something. For instance the Red Liner and Green Liner are remakes of the original Red and Green Liners. The SKU is probably different because distributors and stores hate it when you re-use one of those. I'll drop her line and double check though.

While white is white and black is black there is a different formula for these two colors. Dragon white is a bit glossier than Pure White or Solid White. Dragon Black has a touch of purple/indigo in it. You won't notice it when using the color straight out of the bottle but you may once thinned or mixed with white.

I still have about 3/4 of a bottle of Fireglow still sitting around.  Have to say it is a nice metallic.  Almost peach gold.   Check out the new Bones Dwarven Gold paint.  Has the same reddish/orange gold colouring that Fireglow had.  But unfortunately it isn't exactly the same. 

• Like 1

I still have about 3/4 of a bottle of Fireglow still sitting around.  Have to say it is a nice metallic.  Almost peach gold.   Check out the new Bones Dwarven Gold paint.  Has the same reddish/orange gold colouring that Fireglow had.  But unfortunately it isn't exactly the same. 

I cannot for the life of me find a bottle of Fireglow anywhere.

I still have about 3/4 of a bottle of Fireglow still sitting around. Have to say it is a nice metallic. Almost peach gold. Check out the new Bones Dwarven Gold paint. Has the same reddish/orange gold colouring that Fireglow had. But unfortunately it isn't exactly the same.

I have some. Reaper Pro, Silks & Satins. I will not surrender it. MINE!

• Like 2

I still have about 3/4 of a bottle of Fireglow still sitting around. Have to say it is a nice metallic. Almost peach gold. Check out the new Bones Dwarven Gold paint. Has the same reddish/orange gold colouring that Fireglow had. But unfortunately it isn't exactly the same.

I have some. Reaper Pro, Silks & Satins. I will not surrender it. MINE!

This calls for a glitter war.

• Like 1

Fireglow is awesome. I need to check that mine is still liquid.

I want the original PP Walnut back. And Desert Tan. And Olive.

I have a lot of PP Olive. I think I had 3-4 pots...

Back Buglips, I'm highly skilled with a bottle of bleach and a mop...

• Like 1