Darsc Zacal

<<<MOD>>>

The Kickstarter is now Live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/sensible-shoes-2-female-gaming-miniatures/description

If the shoe fits...

Following closely on the heels of their previous very successful Kickstarter.

IMG_1270_zpsnomzmdgo.jpg

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 20

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo

Hey pcktlnt, do you have one of those elaborate emojis made from all sorts of parentheses and kanji and stuff showing someone pressing their hands to their cheeks in joy? Just asking.

• Like 5

So glad to see this happening!  I hope the minis from the first Kickstarter will also be part of it as I ended up missing out on that one due to a stupid gift card failure  :=/

I know the originals are available on their site, but I just have an easier time justifying buying more minis (which I clearly don't need as I don't have enough time for sculpting/painting/converting what I have going now) when I can call it "backing a Kickstarter."

Woohoo

Hey pcktlnt, do you have one of those elaborate emojis made from all sorts of parentheses and kanji and stuff showing someone pressing their hands to their cheeks in joy? Just asking.

(ψ^∀^)ψ

• Like 10

Thanks for posting this Darsc, much appreciated!  

I'll get some pics ready as soon as I can... although today I have to juggle picture editing, video making, and sculpting a half-orc cleric, so it's all a bit busy right now!  ^_^

• Like 7