Armoured Syndicate by Megaton Games Ltd

• Members

About this project

4c3b118299e839adace9c5b99992463e_origina

A 32mm scale miniatures range and skirmish game of mechs, mercenaries and money in the desert wastelands of the near future...

Armoured Syndicate is a miniatures range, a compelling sci-fi story and a tabletop skirmish game developed over three years of hard work and creativity. Featuring a range of high-quality super-detailed 32mm scale resin miniatures and scenery the game is set in the deserts of the western and southern US around 100 years in the future.

Featuring top-quality resin miniatures and game-play written by Mark Latham, designer of 'Legends of the old west', 'The Walking Dead' and other massive games as well as editor of the Marvel Universe Miniatures Game, Sedition Wars and many others.

147855a66fa25a7ef40d7cd8962295f8_origina

By backing this campaign you can get the full range of exciting miniatures, access to the beta rules for the game (and a chance to help develop them) and a range of brand new resin scenery elements to build your game around.

311dc9a73423321a1b4449dcb39142c2_origina

You can pledge to receive a few miniatures, one full faction of characters or both factions and all the scenery to make a full self-contained game. We are also offering EVERY item in the campaign as an add-on meaning you can pledge at the £1 level and then simply buy the EXACT models/scenic items you want!

If this campaign is successful then we will be launching a beautiful hard-copy rule-book with masses of background art, back-story for the characters and at least one complete new faction for the game around the end of this year. Backers of this first campaign will automatically get access to a massively discounted version of the hard-copy rule-book!

Our proposed timeline will see this campaign begin fulfillment within 2-3 months and then the full glossy rule-book and complete boxed game launched in a second campaign at the end of this year. We then have plans for 2 further factions and numerous new models to further expand the game and the miniatures range...

c60b0730aa79afee09c0a5a1107c8d46_origina

We will also be releasing the rules in German from the outset:

e410c2bd8d817d861aefdfb3543ae61c_origina

Die Regeln werden sowohl in Deutscher als auch Englischer Fassung für alle Sets angeboten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This funded but only just, and from comments made during and afterwards the project owners have decided to refund all pledges and try again with a revised offering in the future

so this one can probably be locked oh wise and mighty Tiger

Thanks for the heads up. Closing the thread.