Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

RPG Modular Dungeon Rooms Huge sets

About this project

Hello Friends ;-) I’m Back with another project. This one is probably the most useful of my 3 projects. Want to create map in a flash ? Well art packs maybe useful but still, you have to design your own dungeons... Well...let me introduce you to instant modular dungeons.…yeah...now you can make tons of dungeons in no time. I have drawn rooms of all size.….every rooms has multiple applications. Some are totally empty ..just walls...add the floor textures you want. Some are empty but with floor and torches. Some are already done for you...all equipped with a theme..like a

torture room,

an alchemy lab ,

a bedroom ..and so on.

By The way theses are print it yourself digital download!! PNG and PDF's

Assemble you own dungeons..with intricate rooms or let them be empty and add them to your preferred programs that already contains arts. Sets will be complete, and you can choose to have the empty set...the already filled sets of rooms ..or both if you have some art packs and you also need quick fully loaded dungeons. Here are some of the rooms that will be included. 

-Magical study

-trapped rooms ( 4 of them )

-sewer

-blacksmith

-bedrooms ( many different )

-living room 

-Guard room 

-storage 

-alchemy lab

-summoning room

-Library 

-Kitchen

-Dining room ( small and grand )

-Ballroom

-secret room

-prayer room

-temple 

-store entrance

-inn 

party room

-boss rooms ( multiples)

-magical room

-garden

-graveyard

-monster nest - and more to come …. My goal is to get to about 100 rooms maybe more on the way...some fully loaded and some empty.. You will have some arts to go with it like doors...torches...floor texture ( maybe 1 or 2 different but in multiple colors and tileable ) I want this project to be the ultimate collection that you don’t want to miss!!!!

I also want it to be useful and 1000000 re-usable. This is going to be my best project to date!!! Don’t miss it. I will give myself 45 days to make the set...to make sure I don’t forget anything and also make sure I have enough time to make it perfect . I’m still working on the custom maps of my last project..but this project was already started a while ago...so many rooms are already done ;-) Lets make this a success with a stretch goal every 750$. Hope you guys are going to be back with me …thanks again

Here are some example of the square and rectangle rooms...lot more to come..irregular rooms ..some with divisions  towers...nothing will be forgotten!!!

Theses are the empty ones..will post some filled ones tomorrow !!

b7272c38db3355a349ff8beb4671d423_originaRooms set empty 1st page

For some of you who has never seen my maps and how detailed they are ..here are what you should expect from the filled rooms

00abe2d6d288dc8e44075ac6f3149731_origina1

18ff8745fe6542f6704a9fe47d8e8e8f_origina2

79d52e8abd4fe2cb7cf61d066d2a99a0_origina3

This is the level of quality you will get with the filled rooms !!!

2b727e976365cf2643ace7986f8333d0_originaSG1

55a61c1d49a9854e38cbf370bddf06f2_origina2nd and 3rd stretch goals

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this