• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spitfire23bc
      Avast, me mateys! Hoist the skull and crossbrains!

• By Glitterwolf
      3D Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Designer Artisan Guild.
      Part of my Shifting Sands Project, in my World she's the Stygian Queen.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/

The Desert is a dangerous place, should one travel far enough, avoiding the Sand Worms, the Giant Scorpions and the Undead that roam there, one might find the ancient civilization of Stygia.
      Be afraid, very afraid, this place is not ruled by Men, be warned when you see the first signs of Snake statues and other signs of worship of Apophis!
      The first people you meet might look human, but on closer inspection you'll notice the strange eyes, the forked tongue and sometimes the scaled skin.
      When reaching the Capitol it will be too late.
      The Serpents and Snakepeople of Stygia will either devour you or enslave you.
      RUN!

I give you Queen Sthenaria the Evil ruler of Stygia.

( Pictures below in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I built)

• By JGroeling
      Honestly didnt realize the size of this figure when I'd ordered her. Came in and I was like, oooh she's giantkin or some kind of goliath. 
      Mine also had a hole in the base, but since I was extending the metal plate out to fit on a plastic base anyone, no worries. 

• By Kangaroorex
      Well 2020 is over and even though the year wasn't so great I did get my dragon goal of 12 dragons completed (actually completed 15 !) So with the new year I'm looking to try it again.

The last year I did a bunch of dragons from all eras a d makes.  This year I think I will make the challenge a little more specific.  This year I'll try for 12 dragons from defunct companies: grenadier, Ral Partha, Thunderbolt Mountain, heritage, and others that are no longer producing today.  Whether i include minis from companies that died recently, im not sure (and I  know Ral Partha lives on as Iron Wind and Grenadier lives on as Merltion?  But I'm including them because its my challenge and the ones I have are the originals. 

That said the first piece I did was the Bridge of Sorrows.  It came out really well so I let my better half look through my old boxed sets and she chose the next one:  Clutch of Fear!

This is another mini that I have had sitting in its box waiting for decades to be completed and its time has come (besides if I really mess up they have started recasting the molds again so its not an utter disaster. Also, since i have this one in the original box, I thought i would do a WIP to show how it goes.

Here is what it look like when I opened the box...

All the parts are there, including the instructions (more on those in the future) and an "inspected by 3" as well as assembly instructions.

Hope you all enjoy the ride.  I'll try to be diligent with updates.
    • By Geoff Davis
      I know I haven't posted in a while, but I still check in daily on the friendliest mini-painting forum on the web!  Still lurking here while pursuing my obsession with OSL. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)