Sign in to follow this  
viking_hank

modified savage orc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This guy is Gon'Tarr, Orc Shaman (SKU 3879) in metal from Reaper.  I thought he needed a hat since his head was so flat.  At first I wanted a bowler hat, but I didn't have one laying around so he got a fancy feathered one instead which suits him just fine.  I decided he had been around a while, so a wily dangerous middle-aged orc (or half-orc).  His face was hard to get to hiding under the hat, so its kinda a mess.

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By EvilJames
      Finished up one of my first bones 4 minis.  The unnamed big brother to the bones 3 barbarian.

He's a simple table top job, though I probably could have shaded a few details more. Like his bracelet.

I used an ink wash too shade the fur of his cloak and loin cloth. It worked great except they are now both very shiny. I could tone them down with some matte sealer, bit I think I'm just going to declare them magical.

Someone's grumpy today.

here he is with his unfinished little brother. Little brother's weapons ate a bit mor floppy unfortunately. They'll likely take a few hot water baths to fix.

• By Grumpy Cave Bear
      This is my entry to the 2017 Valentine's Day Painting Contest. I call it "The Ladykiller".

It's a modified 77207: Dub Bullock, with a bouquet of flowers replacing his usual knife. It appears he's got his eye on some (un)lucky gal...

This is my first modified figure, and it was a blast.

I made the roses by glueing a 4mm x 20mm rectangle of putty to a jewelry wire at one end, then rolling it up, pinching it at the bottom. I shaped and spread the petals by poking at the coil of putty with a pin.

I cut away the mini's knife and drilled a hole through his hand and pushed the bouquet through. The bouquet wrapper was a partly hardened sheet of putty that I wrapped around a shaped filler around the flowers. That partly hardened sheet of putty also produced the ribbon for the Valentine's Day chocolate box, which was just three sheets of putty left to harden, then cut to shape and glued together.

My daughter says that I could take up the hobby of producing doll-sized food from Fimo clay, if I wanted.

The Bones version of this model has a mold line down the center of the mini's face, and so the facial features are a bit garbled. I had to trim away flash and do a bit of reconstructive surgery on his nose and chin with superglue applied with the point of a pin.

The paint job was a bit rushed, because I put off painting until the last minute, then came down with the flu on Wednesday. I pushed through the illness and painted these last three nights, and got it submitted to the contest with less than an hour to spare.
    • By Bathory
      75mm resin mini
      Primed and put mostly together

The color scheme Todd picked out

Started the skin

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)