DCM BEHEMOTH

kodiakbear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If first you do not succeed swing your sword harder. 

And if the second does not succeed swing your sword thrice as hard! :)

Joking aside, I hope you guys will do better this time around, and it will be interesting to see what changes (if any) you've decided to do. At least I hope there are changes done and not a simple relaunch, because there are reasons to why a project doesn't succeed (twice). Regarding the pictures, as a most personal opinion, I'd believe that some cleaner looking pictures of the model itself where it is not cluttered by background noise will help to better display the beast!

• Like 1

If first you do not succeed swing your sword harder. 

And if the second does not succeed swing your sword thrice as hard! :)

Joking aside, I hope you guys will do better this time around, and it will be interesting to see what changes (if any) you've decided to do. At least I hope there are changes done and not a simple relaunch, because there are reasons to why a project doesn't succeed (twice). Regarding the pictures, as a most personal opinion, I'd believe that some cleaner looking pictures of the model itself where it is not cluttered by background noise will help to better display the beast!

Being able to start off with pictures of finished paint jobs will help greatly. If those pictures could be semi-professional, this could do pretty well.

*Fingers crossed*

• Like 1

Can't tell how big it is, exactly. Have an IDEA, but a recognizable 28mm figure or coin or something nearby would help.

//snip//

Hope this helps

Yes, well... Now we only need to find how the person holding it compares to Sir Forscale... 

;-)

Not really my type of mini, but it looks pretty nifty.

Is it hollow or massive?

(Thinking of shipping costs)

• Like 1